Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a fan of the Fiat 124 Spider with the different color mirrors, and wondered how that might look on a Sky. I Photoshopped a couple of images. I'm thinking black mirrors on my silver pearl car. I know it comes down to individual taste, but was wondering if anyone has done this, and might have photos.

Trip

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,215 Posts
I know someone has but other than a Google search I don't know of any pictures of it.

Really though PhotoShop is your friend and your two renderings are going to be pretty close to what it's going to look like. You can always take a few pictures of your car and do the same treatment to it. Also, Midnight Blue (Dark Ming Blue Metalic or Cool for Solstices) was the color GM used in a lot of promo material for the car so you should be able to find some stock photos of it online and then do the PS treatment to them.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
I would try it yourself with black Plasti-dip and then a few coats of Plasti-dip glossifier (optionally).

Cheap, easy and if you mess up or don't like it, easy to remove.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Consider vinyl wrap too, it is a complex shape though. You can get more colors, textures, depth out of vinyl than plasti dip.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts