Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am pleased to announce that Mayhem's little brother, Chaos, was conceived this morning.

:cheers:

After many months of anxious waiting... I have been notified that his image came in. His preliminary date of birth, I believe, is during the first week of October.

I kinda feel like handing out cigars or something!

:thumbs:

I know that there is still quite a bit of time before I will be able to take him home, but I do finally feel some relief!

Thanks to everyone here for their support over the last year!

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
I am pleased to announce that Mayhem's little brother, Chaos, was conceived this morning.

After many months of anxious waiting... I have been notified that his image came in. His preliminary date of birth, I believe, is during the first week of October.

I know that there is still quite a bit of time before I will be able to take him home, but I do finally feel some relief!

Congrats and you can mail me that cigar.:D

SPAG, you are an incredible indvidual who has waited so patiently for so long, it makes this day more special because I finally see an forum veteran take the giant step forward, the day is yours man, enjoy!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Brother!!! You define patience:thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
540 Posts
how cool. born on the same day as the first RL delivery !

·
First 2000 Senior Member
635 Posts
awright. Make mine a macanudo.

·
Registered
444 Posts

Congrats Spag!!

What a great RL family this is becoming!!:thumbs:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts