Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I have my VIN, the car is 040, and the dealer is telling me about 2 weeks. So I have folks at work clambering about seeing this car when I get it. What I want to know, because I know they are going to ask for rides, is it alright to charge for rides?:confused: And if so, how much do I charge?:confused: :lol:

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The VIN is 998, and the dealer is suppose to call today with the ship date. I was told it went 040 on 24 Mar, but they only run the reports on Tuesdays (and of course the one guy who can run it was not there yesterday).:mad:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Charge For Rides

BEFORE YOU CHARGE FOR RIDES CHECK WITH YOUR INSURANCE RE COVERAGE AND ALSO YOU MIGHT NEED A LIC.FROM YOUR TOWN OR CITY.
[SIMILAR TO A TAXI] :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Better charge enough to cover the cost of the Sky - great way to get your car paid for!!:jester:

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
skyrider said:
BEFORE YOU CHARGE FOR RIDES CHECK WITH YOUR INSURANCE RE COVERAGE AND ALSO YOU MIGHT NEED A LIC.FROM YOUR TOWN OR CITY.
[SIMILAR TO A TAXI] :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Party Pooper:leaving:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Take them to lunch, THEY buy, including Drinks!

·
Registered
131 Posts
what about your km's???

Aren't you worried about the km's that will rack up onto your car? I would be espicially if you are being a "taxi driver" to these people often. I say charge them a lot those are SKY km's you can't ever get back :D

TexSon said:
Party Pooper:leaving:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Chloe said:
Aren't you worried about the km's that will rack up onto your car? I would be espicially if you are being a "taxi driver" to these people often. I say charge them a lot those are SKY km's you can't ever get back :D
If I ever get this car I'm going to have to put a ton of kilometers on it just to get rid of my frustration.

·
Registered
137 Posts
After waiting this long - I am going to rack up the miles on my SKY. :driving:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I'll charge $26000 per ride ---
All I need is one!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Chloe said:
I'm not worried about the km's or miles...I'm getting the car to DRIVE, not sit in a garage as a show car. These Texas roads are just begging to have a Sky all over them!:willy:

·
Registered
79 Posts
101jinx101 said:
my goal is 50,000 miles in the first year :D :thumbs:
As long as the miles are on roads with a lot of turns. I am really looking forward to trying this baby on a twisty mountain road.

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
qwack said:
I'm not worried about the km's or miles...I'm getting the car to DRIVE, not sit in a garage as a show car. These Texas roads are just begging to have a Sky all over them!:willy:
:agree:
:driving: :cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts