Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I have a spare factory exhaust i could chop up to put a new muffler on. Just hard to find the "note" i really like.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My NA Sky sounds a lot better than the twikkey sound of of the turbocharged Sky. Mike Marten put the RL ex. On his and sounds fantastic in his video. As for speed, just went over 3000 dollars in speeding tickets over 10 years, dam cameras. These cars are fast., believe it.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
My NA Sky sounds a lot better than the twikkey sound of of the turbocharged Sky. Mike Marten put the RL ex. On his and sounds fantastic in his video. As for speed, just went over 3000 dollars in speeding tickets over 10 years, dam cameras. These cars are fast., believe it.
A turbocharger does act as a muffler, so unless the exhaust system is set to produce a louder note, the turbo car may seem restrained. But - spend $1,000 on both the NA and the Red Line and the latter will be getting through the 1/4 mile about 2.5 seconds faster - and that is a huge difference in performance.

If the lower performance version is adequate for you, go for it, but not everyone is willing to take that big a hit.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts