Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
the kia is nice but alittle to girly. it reminds me of an updated version of the vw cabrio! the mini thing looks to much like a mustang. very boring. but kia is improving dramatically. hopefully that will come to the US.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I think Dun and Drop hit it right on myself.....

·
Registered
804 Posts
Follow the link...I think the model is nicer looking than the car is, and just what is the guy behind her taking a photo of???:D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
I like the Triumph. The Red Walls are a nice touch, but I would go with a rim that had more of a wire wheel feel to it than just a flat six spokes. The grille shape is very reminiscent of a TR-6.

As for the Kia, didja notice the distance between the rear of the back seat and the end of the trunk? What is that, about a foot? And they say our trunk is small!

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
How do you say "fuggly" in Korean?:confused:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
I'm guessing here, but I think it looks something like this:
I think that reads " Yalls momma would not be caught dead in this POS "...Skip...:) :) Oh John, suntan has been applied for the next run...:D :D

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
this is a cool car!

i would buy this for my daughter way before the sky. at least she can put her books in the car.

what a bunch of snobs you all are. the sky is cool, but has a lot of serious issues. i know i have one of the first ones.

we only drive my sky when we dont have to go anywhere where we will need to get something. its a good thing i have other cars for real usage.

its great to see these car companies doing something cool.

by the way KIA's QC is pretty good at this point.

feel free to flame on.....
:nono:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts