Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Hmmmm... not sure what i think. If you havnt yet, please read the threads started by me and check out my website too..... THANKS...SkyBaby

·
Registered
537 Posts
The Triumph is not bad looking:cool: , having had a TR6 myself, but would prefer to see a real picture rather than a rendering and would need more detail. I think the Kia looks alot like the Solora, not for me.:willy:

·
Registered
187 Posts
I really don't like the Kia, I mean it's not the ugliest car ever by any means but the more I look at it the less I like it. The Triumph drawing is interesting but it's just a drawing.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I consider the Kia, the Volvo C30, the BMW 1 series, the Audi A1 as all in the Kappa space, and that GM can do and should do more with the platform. The Kappa platform has a lot of unrealized potential.

Rich

·
Registered
115 Posts
i would buy this for my daughter way before the sky. at least she can put her books in the car.

what a bunch of snobs you all are. the sky is cool, but has a lot of serious issues. i know i have one of the first ones.

we only drive my sky when we dont have to go anywhere where we will need to get something. its a good thing i have other cars for real usage.

its great to see these car companies doing something cool.

by the way KIA's QC is pretty good at this point.

feel free to flame on.....
:nono:
Hey, every other car manufacturer has a convertible. It was only a matter of time that KIA would jump on the bandwagon. So I give them an "A" for nerve, and "C" for style. It will probably sell well for those who want a convertible under 25 grand, or it could even be less than that. Does anyone know the actual MSRP?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts