Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,686 Posts
The new designs look terrific. Keep up the good work. :thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,642 Posts
Robert .... WoW ! :thumbs:

I like the idea of personnalizing my car with just a classy touch that your product permits.

Great job ... look forward to my proof.

Best wishes. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
128 Posts
Pics at night

I would love to see some pics of one of them installed and illuminated at night, how is the quality?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
141 Posts
Here's a shot of mine....hope it's what you were looking for.
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
07blacksky said:
I would love to see some pics of one of them installed and illuminated at night, how is the quality?
I will post some really good photos that Donna sent me of hers when i get home tonight. Thanks!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GetAboutRL said:
Robert .... WoW ! :thumbs:

I like the idea of personnalizing my car with just a classy touch that your product permits.

Get job ... look forward to my proof.

Best wishes. :)
Your proof will be sent tonight, I just picked it up from the graphic designer. It is just hpw yu wanted it... All I need to know is how tall you want the image to be? 1 inch.. 1.5?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
342 Posts
I'm holding out for the one that can scroll words (complementary or not) holograph style to the car behind!

(I'm not holding my breath...lol)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,642 Posts
Wind Restrictor said:
Your proof will be sent tonight, I just picked it up from the graphic designer. It is just hpw yu wanted it... All I need to know is how tall you want the image to be? 1 inch.. 1.5?[/QUOT

2" would be perfect if you can and besure to place high up so when top is up you can see it through rear window.

Thanks ... you are the greatest! :thumbs:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Axel said:
I'm holding out for the one that can scroll words (complementary or not) holograph style to the car behind!

(I'm not holding my breath...lol)
I got a plate frame that scrolls.... let me know if you are interested it is VERY high quality and wireless remote included. Lots of memory!
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
8,861 Posts
That sounds GREAT...... how much? I MAY WANT ONE...SkyBaby-07
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
994 Posts
Does anyone know if the illuminated ones are legal in Maryland? I know they are so strict about light up plates and ground effects. thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38 Posts
Wow, this is pretty cool. I may have to consider something like this when I get my car in. I refuse to get GM's big bulky nasty-looking screen. The led thing is kind of a cool novelty.

How hard is it to take in and out? Its not permanent, is it?

Very cool product, thank you! :thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
2 cool!

Those are hot:cool:. Gotta start thinking of a unique one for my black sky.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
746 Posts
ctyankee said:
Does anyone know if the illuminated ones are legal in Maryland? I know they are so strict about light up plates and ground effects. thanks
You can hook it up to your beake lights so t only illminates when you hit the brakes. Then it ecomes a safety device. MD can't complain about that.

Blue:cool:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Maxceler8 said:
Wow, this is pretty cool. I may have to consider something like this when I get my car in. I refuse to get GM's big bulky nasty-looking screen. The led thing is kind of a cool novelty.

How hard is it to take in and out? Its not permanent, is it?

Very cool product, thank you! :thumbs:
No you can remove it if you want to, however I have not yet heard of any one that has wanted not to have it in place at all times. I include an easy disconnect clip on the small wire harness that comes off the light strip that is connected to the bottom edge. I also include a set of 4 extenders that the Wind Restrictor can mount on to and be removed from. I am now also offering plug in battery packs that will power these in case you don't feel like wiring it to your SKY. I will let you know in a few days how long the packs will keep a charge!
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top