Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My girlfriends son lin-law works at a Chevy dealership in Md. Some one traded in a Sky last week on an SUV. Said he was getting tired of all the attention he got when driving the car. People stopping him everywhere he went. Guess he didn't realize what he was in for when he bought the car. Long story short - Fox auctioned the car off for 4K above what the guy originally paid. WOW!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
149 Posts
I'm sorry to say this but, that is just plain stupid to trade it in.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tjfox said:
I'm sorry to say this but, that is just plain stupid to trade it in.
I agree. I'm sure the guy is kicking himself in the butt about now if he is keeping up with this forum.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
358 Posts
:agree: :agree:
tjfox said:
I'm sorry to say this but, that is just plain stupid to trade it in.
:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,281 Posts
believe me...he did not trade it in because of the attention....a 2 banger for an SUV....does someone want to buy the Brooklyn Bridge?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
marlboromike said:
believe me...he did not trade it in because of the attention....a 2 banger for an SUV....does someone want to buy the Brooklyn Bridge?
No doubt there is a lot more behind the story. Maybe he was just upset because the car was getting more attention then he was?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,205 Posts
calico said:
No doubt there is a lot more behind the story. Maybe he was just upset because the car was getting more attention then he was?
Ohhh I like that....:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,876 Posts
I just accept the fact that Sunni is a lot better lookin than me...
I drove the 97 SC2 to work today just to give my ego a break...:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,267 Posts
ITS AS THOUGH I NEVER EXHISTED WHEN I'M IN MY SKY:lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sw0l3n4t0r said:
pssh just tint the windows if you don't like being stared at
That might work until you put the top down. Actually, I'm looking forward to all the attention. Can't wait to find out what it's all about.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,876 Posts
Sw0l3n4t0r said:
pssh just tint the windows if you don't like being stared at
There's windows on this car??
Oh must go with that thing in the trunk that has not seen the light of day...:lol:
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
3,491 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
There's windows on this car??
Oh must go with that thing in the trunk that has not seen the light of day...:lol:
Better find 'em before Da Bears last game of the season...
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top