Saturn Sky Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Rick, I'm waiting for the Redline to get ordered. Maybe August?

·
Registered
745 Posts
My Sky is in Bloomingdale Township

My Sky is Midnight Blue black leather chrome wheels loaded, I'm just under 1000 miles. I'm number one on the list for Redline at my new dealer. If any Illinois sky owners want to get together P.M. me. I had simple outpatient surgery and just got out of the hospital after 2 days in intensive care and four days in a room. They say 3-4 weeks to recover, I'm bored out of my mind
and started heaven forbid working on my house. So a Sky group meet would be great now. Let me know

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Eye on Sky said:
My Sky is Midnight Blue black leather chrome wheels loaded, I'm just under 1000 miles. I'm number one on the list for Redline at my new dealer. If any Illinois sky owners want to get together P.M. me. I had simple outpatient surgery and just got out of the hospital after 2 days in intensive care and four days in a room. They say 3-4 weeks to recover, I'm bored out of my mind
and started heaven forbid working on my house. So a Sky group meet would be great now. Let me know
We are in Bloomindale often...... we would love a get together...... and let our babies visit eachother....... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Count us in, we live in Bloomington, two hours south. I am trying to organize a Sky / Solstice event here. Maybe to take the place of Bloomington Gold we used to have for Corvettes.

PM me for my personal E-mail.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts