Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all Illini..... Who all will be going to the Chicago Auto show?.. it would be interesting to see how many of us... WAITERS.. that will be there.. and,, to possibly meet one another..... Just a thought.... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Trying to see if I can sqeeze it in -- wouldn't you know it -- it's the week of our audit -- no days off!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I'm going to wait for the Toronto show. Hopefully with several Sky properties out there Saturn won't pull the same crap they did last year pulling the Sky after press day and moving it to Chicago!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rick112 said:
I'm going to wait for the Toronto show. Hopefully with several Sky properties out there Saturn won't pull the same crap they did last year pulling the Sky after press day and moving it to Chicago!
Well, right after the Chi Town Auto Show.... there will be one at the Cherryvale Mall in Rockford, Illinois... I WILL BE THERE TOO.. since i just live 25 minutes from there...... GETTING EXCITED...... it will be there an entire week... YEEE HAWWWW... SkyBaby-07

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Hey SkyBaby since it will be so close to your place anyway, perhaps (if it is in your colour and options) Saturn will just let you take that one home. Or at least keep it in your driveway for a few days. OK then how bout letting you take it for a spin at least.:lol:

I hope that you get to see a couple of colours. Remember lots of pics:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rick112 said:
Hey SkyBaby since it will be so close to your place anyway, perhaps (if it is in your colour and options) Saturn will just let you take that one home. Or at least keep it in your driveway for a few days. OK then how bout letting you take it for a spin at least.:lol:

I hope that you get to see a couple of colours. Remember lots of pics:thumbs:

Will Do Rick!!!..... LOTS OF PICS.... i cant wait... and the driveway thing... HECK YEAH... but , the DRIVING thing..... HELL YEAH... oops... sry, i cussed. SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
745 Posts
Chicago Auto Show

I will definately be going to the show. It is one place I don't drive tho, fast to take train from suburbs and take a cab from Union Station. Hope to see some of the forum members there.

·
Registered
308 Posts
skybaby,

when is the show at the cherryvail mall ?????

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
bentley said:
skybaby,

when is the show at the cherryvail mall ?????[/QUOTE

Feb. 14th.... til i think the 17 or so..... CANT WAIT...... i will be there also..... YEEEHAWWWWWW... SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Eye on Sky said:
I will definately be going to the show. It is one place I don't drive tho, fast to take train from suburbs and take a cab from Union Station. Hope to see some of the forum members there.
Oh... i hate driving also in chi-town traffic.... but, no trains from where we live to there... so.. We will be driving our new Vue there... SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SkyBaby said:
bentley said:
skybaby,

when is the show at the cherryvail mall ?????[/QUOTE

Feb. 14th.... til i think the 17 or so..... CANT WAIT...... i will be there also..... YEEEHAWWWWWW... SkyBaby-07
February 14 - February 19...... sry.... got it now though.. SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
eldeeko said:
Skybaby 07

Looks like the size is right...
AWWWW... he is SOOO.. ADORABLE.... can i keep him?.. SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
802 Posts
Sure you can keep him...I see you still believe in leprechaun's

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
eldeeko said:
Sure you can keep him...I resized your picture to avatar size and brightened it (that's all)
Thank you.. ty... i dont think i can have one yet.... i was meaning the cutie for your avatar... LOLOL... i think he is... just a total doll.... SkyBaby-07 :thumbs:

·
Registered
308 Posts
SkyBaby said:
SkyBaby said:
February 14 - February 19...... sry.... got it now though.. SkyBaby-07

skybaby do you know what day you are going to go to the auto show at cherryvale mall if so maybe we could meet each other there

vickie

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bentley said:
SkyBaby said:
skybaby do you know what day you are going to go to the auto show at cherryvale mall if so maybe we could meet each other there

vickie
I plan to be there on the 14th...... just not sure what time..... IM me and we will exchange contact info.... Sounds great... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
308 Posts
SkyBaby said:
bentley said:
I plan to be there on the 14th...... just not sure what time..... IM me and we will exchange contact info.... Sounds great... SkyBaby-07

i sent you an e-mail let me know if you get it.

vickie

1 - 20 of 74 Posts