Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
update:Chicagoland Roadsters to Reactivite! Meet & Great 3/25

Please join us on Sunday 3/25 at Quigley's Irish Pub in Naperville ... mid-afternoon ... Meet and Greet ... drive your Kappa - weather permitting ... lunch and talk and maybe some drinking involved ...:cheers:
UPDATE: So it is Sunday, March 25 at Quigleys in Naperville at 1pm for brunch and afterwards pictures in the park.
So far we have:
fiziksgxp +1
blackbirdracing +1
geezer +1
bern39 +1
mountainking
Let's see if we can get at least a dozen. Email your fellow kappa owners! :grouphug:

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'd love to see the ChicagoLand group more active again! I'm double-checking on the date, but I'm pretty sure that Keith & I will be able to come. Unfortunately, YlwJkt will not, as she is still in storage and it doesn't look like we'll have her out until mid- to late-April. :( But maybe with such incentive, we can try to move things around so she can come home early. This nice weather is taunting me! :willy:

Do you live near Naperville? We are up in Lake County around Fox Lake.

~ Shelley

Edit: Coming out of my winter fog and remembered to check the solstice forum as well and saw the 1pm start time. That should be good for us as well.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hope to make it,

I moved from Dallas this past September and was very happy to have my "Get Awy" out and topdown yesterday and today both to/from work!

Johnathon

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Love to

Will try to be there (since I started the first Chicagoland) ---- Have to mark it on my calendar...
I have SUNI1 in storage -- but this is a PERFECT excuse to bring her out...:cheers:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Join us April 22nd, 2012!

What a beautiful spring day! We had 7 Solstice and 2 Sky, with great conversation, food and drinks! :cheers:

We plan to meet again on Sunday, April 22 at 1pm @ Quigley's Irish Pub in Naperville, so if you missed this one - be sure to let us know and come join us in April!

Johnathon

Attachments

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Chicagoland Roadsters

Great to see everyone... DFW -- gonna start a new post (and stick it) talking up the April 22 meet.
Anyone within range of Naperville -- please plan co come out! Quigley's is VERY nice and a great drive to Naperville and of course the whole area is worth hours of walking, driving and meeting.... Look for the new post!:cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts