Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 40 of 184 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
I'll be there (wherever "there" is) as long as it's not past Newark (pronounced with a slight hesitation between "New" and "ark" vs. Newark NJ, where you slur it out in one quick burst :lol: They're calling for 50+ deg again this weekend :thumbs: I'm driving somewhere.... :driving:
Hey - Single Oh Seven Bluestone

Let me know if you are up for something - Mabye even just grab a bite somewhere central. Turns out I can't head to TN until Tuesday (I was planing on heading out for the holidays on Friday). So - I'll be around this weekend.
I have a LONG drive ahead of me, but can't waste that 50+ weather sitting around all day!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts

Let me know if you are up for something - Mabye even just grab a bite somewhere central. Turns out I can't head to TN until Tuesday (I was planing on heading out for the holidays on Friday). So - I'll be around this weekend.
I have a LONG drive ahead of me, but can't waste that 50+ weather sitting around all day!
we may be looking at 60s. One weather service has Friday at 61 in Philly area, high 50s on weekend but who knows, maybe its 60s all the way through?!?! Explains why earlier today I put in for a vacation day on Friday. :thumbs: :driving:

hmmm.. no further south than newark DE... hmmm...

And I was thinking we say the hell with BBQ, and go get us some crabs in Baltimore. Only 70 miles south of wilmington. :cool:

·
Registered
17,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Counting on the Delaware Grouping to come up with a place...Even pizza and beer is fine with me...Hamburger...u see, I have exotic taste

·
Registered
535 Posts

That's how I feel, it would be a true shame to waste the weather we're having these past few weekends, soon enough we'll be shoveling snow!!

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Counting on the Delaware Grouping to come up with a place...Even pizza and beer is fine with me...Hamburger...u see, I have exotic taste
Hey Mike! If you like exotic taste... we should look at something like Casablanca for a meal...

http://dinesite.com/info/review-read/post-31597/

Really good food and fun to eat - All of the food is eaten with your hands... (so bring wet-wipes before ya get back into your cars!)

They are set up for big groups - which is great fun because you can use peer pressure to get everyone to dance with the belly dancers that surround you while you eat!

hehehe...

All that for just over $20 a head!

:D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
Hey Mike! If you like exotic taste... we should look at something like Casablanca for a meal...

http://dinesite.com/info/review-read/post-31597/

Really good food and fun to eat - All of the food is eaten with your hands... (so bring wet-wipes before ya get back into your cars!)

They are set up for big groups - which is great fun because you can use peer pressure to get everyone to dance with the belly dancers that surround you while you eat!

hehehe...

All that for just over $20 a head!

:D
blah blah blah chicken blah blah blah blah
BELLY DANCERS
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

For some reason, "Belly Dancer" is the only thing I heard Spag say.
:lol:

·
Registered
17,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
trying to keep this drive within an hour and half from our houses...Bluestone is even further...give it another shot...Even Phili or somewhere...I am sure we will come up with something before the week is out...Keep on Truckin'

I don't mind even an evening event...but cannot be this saturday ...I would rent a hotel room in the area if necessary. Casablanca sounds like fun

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
trying to keep this drive within an hour and half from our houses...Bluestone is even further...give it another shot...Even Phili or somewhere...I am sure we will come up with something before the week is out...Keep on Truckin'

I don't mind even an evening event...but cannot be this saturday ...I would rent a hotel room in the area if necessary. Casablanca sounds like fun
I was picking sites south, as CTYyankee suggested something in delaware.. but then you and others are more north... what to do? what to do? :willy:

Weather forecast just keeps getting better (although a slight dip in temp on saturday)

Attachments

·
Registered
994 Posts
My vote is still for Northern Delaware. Some place like Newark or New Castle. That's about 2.5 hours for me and (Mike are you in Monmoth county?) would be about 1.5 hours for Mike. Not sure where the others are located other than that sneaky Tyler. Maybe half hour for him. How about if we use Northern Del. as a start and everyone could list how far they are and we could adjust from there? Just an idea.

·
Registered
17,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
University of Delaware is approximately 1 hr and 15 mins from me. I am in Monmouth County, NJ.

Tom (07 Bluestone) is even further...figure another hour. Although Dengel hasn't written a thread...she is North of me. Antonio is North of Me. Bill Solt who hasn't picked up the flag yet is South of me...

·
Registered
290 Posts
I've been sitting ovr here watching and reading. Getting close to holidays and not sure of making it. January I am going to Aspen for a week skiing with the guys. Jan 12-19th. If I'm around and schedule is open I'll be there.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
University of Delaware is approximately 1 hr and 15 mins from me. I am in Monmouth County, NJ.

Tom (07 Bluestone) is even further...figure another hour. Although Dengel hasn't written a thread...she is North of me. Antonio is North of Me. Bill Solt who hasn't picked up the flag yet is South of me...
ARGGHHH!!!

You people need to give me more than a few days notice on these things. :willy:

This weekend is pretty booked. Weekends in January are still pretty open, so let me know which days to block off so I can fit some of these things in!:mad:

But seriously, I am pretty busy with holiday stuff this weekend, but definitely keep me in mind. I will jump on these meets if I can fit them in the schedule.

·
Registered
233 Posts
There's also one in Newark, DE ;) close to the Christiana Mall off of Rt 273/I-95

Let me know what the final plan is. Sunday early is better for me, cause I have to go to a party for the Eagles-Giants game at 4:15 and saturday I already have plans.

But by all means, don't plan it around me. Do whatever the majority wants and If I can make it, I'll be there.

21 - 40 of 184 Posts