Saturn Sky Forum banner

41 - 60 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
There's also one in Newark, DE ;) close to the Christiana Mall off of Rt 273/I-95

Let me know what the final plan is. Sunday early is better for me, cause I have to go to a party for the Eagles-Giants game at 4:15 and saturday I already have plans.

But by all means, don't plan it around me. Do whatever the majority wants and If I can make it, I'll be there.
Bertucci's has pretty tasty pizza as far as I am concerned. Damn good salmon too. Newark is closer for me, but I will traverse my ass up to Wilmington if Mike and those northern folk are willing to trek down there. Sunday is good because my wife and mother-in-law are heading down to Williamsburg on Saturday for an overnight and coming back Sunday early. If I get out before they get back. I can wash the green baby for Mike on Saturday. Is anyone in for this? I'll be dragging my son along, so you guys can meet Mini-Me. If this doesn't pan out, we can do it another weekend. Although the weather is looking pretty sweet.

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
one other thought...

If anyone is up for some really good Mexican food - I know a beautiful route from the GM Plant over to a place in Kennet Square. You point to what you want on the menu - very little english spoken there.

It is about 20 minutes of driving, but a fun road. We went over a section of the route couple weekends ago when Blue lead the run from Philly.

We could meet at the plant and take off from there.

Whatever we do - I'm up for it.

:thumbs:

PS - I'm on Vacation until the end of the year now!! WOO HOO!!

·
Registered
17,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I'm in...but like Blue SKY....where am I in? I can go for Mexican, Chicken & Ribs, Pizza. Where shall we meet? Andrew, bring your title...if I take your car, do I get your son also?:lol: I have a better idea...we can swap kids. Yours probably doesn't cost as much.

Tyler has to give up football for 1 day...it is not superbowl sunday yet! And just as a hint, I do like chilli....HOT HOT

·
Registered
994 Posts
one other thought...

If anyone is up for some really good Mexican food - I know a beautiful route from the GM Plant over to a place in Kennet Square. You point to what you want on the menu - very little english spoken there.

It is about 20 minutes of driving, but a fun road. We went over a section of the route couple weekends ago when Blue lead the run from Philly.

We could meet at the plant and take off from there.

Whatever we do - I'm up for it.

PS - I'm on Vacation until the end of the year now!! WOO HOO!!

I'll put my vote in for this one. We need to decide and firm this up if it is to happen. You can lead us on the drive. I'll need some directions to where we meet. One of you can help me out with that, okay. Just give me a time since it will take a couple of hours to get there. Guess I'm washing the car tomorrow.

·
Registered
17,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #45 (Edited)
Andrew, I just e mailed a Solstice GXP owner from Perryville Maryland, His sign on is GXP Terror. He seemed interested in coming with us...I also gave him your sign on name just in case he wanted to make contact...And I also am leaning toward Tex-Mex...but the Delaware Boys have to pick up the lead here...it is Friday and firming up is needed.

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
If Mexican is the vote...

I say that we meet at the plant at 12 on Sunday (is that a good time for ya ctyankee?).

We want to be a little hungry when we get to Taqueria Morleon.

I can print out the route and bring it with me, it is a pretty easy route to stay on. Really twisty roads!

PM me if you need directions to the plant!

·
Registered
17,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I am getting hungry already...but need directions...leave your cell phone on also...give me an address where I can plug into mapquest....since u r closest to Tyler...break his TV set. :lol:

Tom, do u want to meet on the Tnpke? The rest stop before the Del Mem. Bridge is a good area...

Now, I have to wash my Mazda...no car wash for me

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Here is a link to where we can meet at the plant.

It is the large parking lot area - a public area, near where the cars are sitting.

Link to map

You can use the option on the top of this map to get driving directions.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I'm going to have to miss this one fellas. Saturday is my birthday, and sunday family is coming over for coffee. I'll get to the next one.

PS - My Atlantic City trip went well. Up and down a lot. Was up 600, then down 400, then craps came in big and brought me back up to 320 over. So all in all a great trip. Too bad none of you guys could come down. Maybe next time I go there with a free room.

·
Registered
17,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Antonio, will be in AC on Monday and Tuesday...that is if I make it back from Tex-Mex...in Delaware of course. :mad: :mad: HOT HOT

·
Registered
17,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #52 (Edited)
it is 93 miles from my house...I'll be there...Steve, were u able to edit that film from my camera? No sound clip. It was one of the first digital Nikons.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hi everyone! Andrew just emailed me about this weekend outing. Really want to connect with you all, especially now that I've got Spag's fraternal twin in my possession. Unfortunately, Sunday mornings are devoted to church and with Christmas fast approaching and many out-of-towners on the way my wife and I have lots to do this weekend to prepare.

Shame to miss out on this wonderful December weather, but I'll have to wait to meet the Del-Val group sometime in early 2007 when the opportunity presents itself. I'll keep an eye peeled for your next gathering - looking forward to it!!

Have lots of fun Sunday....and don't forget the antacids!!

Frank

·
Registered
994 Posts
in Delaware of course. :mad: :mad: HOT HOT
Mike, Leaving the title and heir to the empire at home. Wife is coming back early from Williamsburg. He'll most likely still be asleep when I leave around 9:00 or 9:30. Tomorrow I'm stacking firewood and then washing the car for you so it is pretty. Hope you're not upset about coming to Delaware. Tyler will invite you over to watch the game.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
Sunday,noon at the plant... hmmm

I should be there!!

Weather-wise... Sunday is much better than Saturday, and today was a complete dud. I took the wrong day off cause now saying Monday will be 66 degrees!!!!

·
Registered
535 Posts
I am getting hungry already...but need directions...leave your cell phone on also...give me an address where I can plug into mapquest....since u r closest to Tyler...break his TV set. :lol:

Tom, do u want to meet on the Tnpke? The rest stop before the Del Mem. Bridge is a good area...

Now, I have to wash my Mazda...no car wash for me
Sure Mike, what time should we meet? Do you know the name of the Rest stop? Let me know, we'll work something out. :thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
If Mexican is the vote...

I say that we meet at the plant at 12 on Sunday (is that a good time for ya ctyankee?).

We want to be a little hungry when we get to Taqueria Morleon.

I can print out the route and bring it with me, it is a pretty easy route to stay on. Really twisty roads!

PM me if you need directions to the plant!

Mexican?? hmmm... good thing we all have convertibles!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Before I forget... Taqueria Moroleon is a BYOB place - so we will need to bring the sangria if anyone wants any!

Pitcom and I were surprised when the said "no cerveza"!

Food is worth it!

41 - 60 of 184 Posts