Saturn Sky Forum banner

Chicken & Ribs

16K views 183 replies 26 participants last post by  marlboromike 
#1 · (Edited)
JdiGiant's thread included a BBQ...that is something we never considered...How about finding a place in Del or Pa.....Mr. Ed's in Jersey has horrible spare ribs so forget that one...even if it is all u can eat.

Anyone have suggestions on this? Of course, it has to be after New Years

#49 ·
Here is a link to where we can meet at the plant.

It is the large parking lot area - a public area, near where the cars are sitting.

Link to map

You can use the option on the top of this map to get driving directions.

:thumbs:

#50 ·
I'm going to have to miss this one fellas. Saturday is my birthday, and sunday family is coming over for coffee. I'll get to the next one.

PS - My Atlantic City trip went well. Up and down a lot. Was up 600, then down 400, then craps came in big and brought me back up to 320 over. So all in all a great trip. Too bad none of you guys could come down. Maybe next time I go there with a free room.

#54 ·
in Delaware of course. :mad: :mad: HOT HOT
Mike, Leaving the title and heir to the empire at home. Wife is coming back early from Williamsburg. He'll most likely still be asleep when I leave around 9:00 or 9:30. Tomorrow I'm stacking firewood and then washing the car for you so it is pretty. Hope you're not upset about coming to Delaware. Tyler will invite you over to watch the game.

#53 ·
Hi everyone! Andrew just emailed me about this weekend outing. Really want to connect with you all, especially now that I've got Spag's fraternal twin in my possession. Unfortunately, Sunday mornings are devoted to church and with Christmas fast approaching and many out-of-towners on the way my wife and I have lots to do this weekend to prepare.

Shame to miss out on this wonderful December weather, but I'll have to wait to meet the Del-Val group sometime in early 2007 when the opportunity presents itself. I'll keep an eye peeled for your next gathering - looking forward to it!!

Have lots of fun Sunday....and don't forget the antacids!!

Frank

#56 ·
Sunday,noon at the plant... hmmm

I should be there!!

Weather-wise... Sunday is much better than Saturday, and today was a complete dud. I took the wrong day off cause now saying Monday will be 66 degrees!!!!

#60 · (Edited)
Before I forget... Taqueria Moroleon is a BYOB place - so we will need to bring the sangria if anyone wants any!

Pitcom and I were surprised when the said "no cerveza"!

Food is worth it!

:thumbs:

#62 · (Edited)
Steve follows orders well...he did break your TV....didn't he? :lol:

Hey Andy...I bet your kid gets up before 1 PM...I am going to love it when he begins interning in January (educational counselor). He is getting a 48 credit masters...that is why I want to switch sons. He has cost me 20K a year since high school....brother, can u lend me a dime.

#67 ·
I believe there will be alot of sharing....can I pick? Do you want me to bring wine or sangria? What beverage do u like? Preferences anybody?
Sangria, por favor! hehehe

This sounds like this should be fun.

I'll need a head count by Saturday evening so I can call the resturant to have a table set aside for us.

Time to clean Chaos in the morning! Don't want ctyankee to steal the show!

:cool:

#69 ·
if it's fresh home made sangria and spicy food, then look no further than my home. I'm full 100% Portuguese, and my family can make Sangria like you wouldn't believe. Not to mention, I myself have my own special recipe for a good 5 alarm chili. That usually comes out around March though, once the last frost is over.

#71 ·
Anyone remember the "Maria, Maria Sangria" commercials?

Going through the thread it looks like this is our lineup so far:

Bluesky
Mike
Me
Tyler
07bluestone
spag
pitcom
ahnuld?
Bill solt?

#73 ·
Sunday Meeting

Hey Guys,

Sunday is out for me. I have to babysit in the late afternoon for the grandson and watch the Eagles/Giants game at 4 pm. It's going to be a great day though. Monday is supposed to be nice so I'll play some golf. Have a good time and to all a Happy Holiday !!

#81 ·
hell, i would have a party or meet at my home, just a few problems.....

1) I live horribly out of the way for some of you.
2) There's not many fun twisty roads in my area.
3) My home is pretty small.

I could try to bring some sangria over though to one of the meets.
How about a vote?

How many prefer red, and how many prefer white? :D

#82 ·
hell, i would have a party or meet at my home, just a few problems.....

1) I live horribly out of the way for some of you.
2) There's not many fun twisty roads in my area.
3) My home is pretty small.

I could try to bring some sangria over though to one of the meets.
How about a vote?

How many prefer red, and how many prefer white? :D
Red Red Red!

I need a supplier!

:cheers:

#89 ·
Did I ever tell u guys...I HATE SPORTS...and hasn't anyone broken Pitcom's TV....Antonio...I like RED...and when we have the BBQ in the Spring, u will come over and make it.

And guys I have the Yago for tomorrow....and another surprise...and my significant other is not coming....she will be asleep.

See everyone tomorrow.

Andrew, I have the camera...first Green Sky....anticipatory anxiety on this one.

By the way everyone, Tropicana is giving away a Midnite Blue R/L. Someone is going to get lucky

#90 ·
By the way everyone, Tropicana is giving away a Midnite Blue R/L. Someone is going to get lucky
You are going to come home after the ride and your wife will be sitting in the drive in her Midnight Blue RL! Just watch!

:cheers:

#91 · (Edited)
My car is officially clean now - I even cleaned and conditioned the leather!

As of now the head count is:

• 07Bluestone
  • Ahnuld (+ 1 possibly)
  • BlueSky (+ 1 possibly)
  • ctyankee
  • MarlboroMike
  • Pitcom (+ television and "bird gear")
  • Rhian (+ 1)
  • Spag
That makes possibly 11 for lunch.

Looks like we will have more RedLines than Base Skys!!! WOW!! :eek:

No word from Tyler07, or anyone on the Solstice forum (I posted a link there) - so if anyone else wants to go, let me know before the end of the night so I can reserve a large enough table!

#93 · (Edited)
I will probably be there with my Black R/L. 12 noon at the plant. My friend may want to take is own car. 06' Mits Evo. A black sheep but still sporty.

Someone want to give out a cell # for anyone that runs into a delay. Got it from a PM from SPAG with a contact #. He's right...too many spammers to post a # on here.

Rhian

#94 ·
I will probably be there with my Black R/L. 12 noon at the plant. My friend may want to take is own car. 06' Mits Evo. A black sheep but still sporty.

Someone want to give out a cell # for anyone that runs into a delay.

Rhian
Great, it will be nice to meet ya!

I'll put ya down for Rhian + 1!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.