Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read all the conversation regarding how you can order red interior with Chili Pepper Red exterior in Canada. No offense to my Northern brethren but does anyone know the "why" we are being discriminated against in the lower 48? Could it be that its colder up there and red holds the heat better:confused: ? :) Red interior shows up better in the snow? :) Can anyone offer the "why"?

·
Registered
295 Posts
i thought they meant the black/red interior

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
I have read all the conversation regarding how you can order red interior with Chili Pepper Red exterior in Canada. No offense to my Northern brethren but does anyone know the "why" we are being discriminated against in the lower 48? Could it be that its colder up there and red holds the heat better:confused: ? :) Red interior shows up better in the snow? :) Can anyone offer the "why"?
No idea. But if i coulda, i would have selected the red/ebony interior for mine.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's what I wanted to do but when I ordered the Chili Pepper Red on my R/L they called be a couple of days later and said that I had to change it to Black. I can't remember but they might have given me the black and tan option as well. I wonder how we find the rational behind this. Mine is a about five months from being delivered so if maybe the option could be made available if enough people wanted it.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I requested the same, and sent an e-mail to Saturn letting them know that there is a definite demand for that color combo(for what it's worth). I'll go with black and eventually do the red Katzkin leather after market inserts, they are not making these Sky specific yet, but can be done custom without too much trouble.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I requested the same, and sent an e-mail to Saturn letting them know that there is a definite demand for that color combo(for what it's worth). I'll go with black and eventually do the red Katzkin leather after market inserts, they are not making these Sky specific yet, but can be done custom without too much trouble.
scbulldog.....Can you give me the web site for the Katzkin red leather inserts? I originally ordered red inserts and my salesman tells me he forgot to order my car that way so it was too late. I might consider the Katzkin option.

Larry

·
Registered
144 Posts
scbulldog.....Can you give me the web site for the Katzkin red leather inserts? I originally ordered red inserts and my salesman tells me he forgot to order my car that way so it was too late. I might consider the Katzkin option.

Larry
Go to this web site: http://www.katzkin.com/

Should help you locate a dealer, the dealer in my area does custom work and said they could help me make the change to red in my Sky. :thumbs:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts