Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturn of St Petersburg, FL got their first SKY in today. Kyle, My Service Advisor, called me this morning about 10:30 to let me know that it was coming off of the carrier. I was in the middle of Home Depot and dropped everything and sped to the dealership. She was still dirty and I stayed for four hours and took pics on the rack, her first bath, her first detail and will post them when my IT person gets home.

WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D What a CAR!!!!!! I was even able to get a demo drive with my Sales Rep, Rey. We went to fill her up with gas and then he let me take her for a spin! I was almost in tears, I was so happy!! Awesome! Thanks to all the guys and gals at Saturn of St Petersburg for letting me spend the day at the Dealership taking pics and enjoying the excitement!!:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

This car will be in their Dealership for a week and then off to Mallett for some major adjustments. Then she'll be back in the dealership for another week before she is going home to her rightful owner.

I'm still giddy and can't wait to take the hubby back the evening to see her!!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
We are all certifiable!! You know that? It sounds like a fun day! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
198 Posts
I can't wait for my dealership to get their demo in!!!! :willy:

I did finally get to see one in person the other day! I was out of town and stopped by the dealership in Spartanburg, SC. Man, I started shaking when I saw the car - I was so excited!

I explained to the dealer that I already ordered one up in NC. He was cool, though. He let me sit in it and he opened the trunk and hood. I was there just looking for about 45 minutes. I wish I could have stayed longer!

Seeing one in person is soooo different than the pictures! That car just has a presence! When will I get mine???!!!

·
Registered
295 Posts
NC Sky said:
I can't wait for my dealership to get their demo in!!!! :willy:

I did finally get to see one in person the other day! I was out of town and stopped by the dealership in Spartanburg, SC. Man, I started shaking when I saw the car - I was so excited!

I explained to the dealer that I already ordered one up in NC. He was cool, though. He let me sit in it and he opened the trunk and hood. I was there just looking for about 45 minutes. I wish I could have stayed longer!

Seeing one in person is soooo different than the pictures! That car just has a presence! When will I get mine???!!!
I got a ride in that one yesturday. :) The guys at the Spartanburg dealership are great folks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.