Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys - new to the group. Just wanted you to know our Chili Pepper Red 1997 Sky has been ordered and should be delivered to us sometime in mid October. Hopefully we will have at least one nice day to cruise w/the top down. Cant wait!!!!

·
Registered
450 Posts
1997 ???

·
Registered
420 Posts
you ordered a 1997 and now just beginning to get it? :willy:

I heard there was a waiting list for these things, but whew boy! :D :jester:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
Hi guys - new to the group. Just wanted you to know our Chili Pepper Red 1997 Sky has been ordered and should be delivered to us sometime in mid October. Hopefully we will have at least one nice day to cruise w/the top down. Cant wait!!!!
you're saying you just ordered and expect it in a month? or it was Accepted (2000) and you expect it in a month??

·
Registered
230 Posts
Congratulations on your order. Post pictures when your baby arrives!:D

·
Registered
482 Posts
you're saying you just ordered and expect it in a month? or it was Accepted (2000) and you expect it in a month??
That must be ordered from image, since it sounds like they have been on the dealers list for 10 years now............WOW and Maverick thought he had a long wait!!!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
He's not Y2K complient!:lol:

What options/colours did you order. I have a Chili Pepper Red Sky as well. The colour is great. PM me if you want pictures.:thumbs:

·
Registered
144 Posts
1997 skyline?? :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts