8,861 Posts
WAY TOOOO COOL...... ok.. where are the FLURRIES??? SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
229 Posts
Way too Cool!!!

I think the RED is really hot.
And the GREEN is really sexy.

But let's be honest, aren't all Skys awesome, no matter what color. It gets harder and harder to keep waiting for mine.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Now there is something you just don't get to see everyday. But what a sight to behold. Great pictures. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Great pictures, but I live in Illinois too, and am not liking the front plates. Wonder how long I can keep mine off?

·
Registered
45 Posts
fantastics pics, best pics of a green sky i've seen

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have not seen 1 owned Sky in Vegas yet...are you guys in the midwest sucking them all up? Come on now share...lol. Beautiful pics. Reminds me...I have to get better camera for when my Sky arrives...

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Probably ok until a state trooper notices you on radar and decides to check you out! But maybe you can luck out.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Congrats

You look great together enjoy your ride.

Changed date for Downers Grove Sky Party Show to July 15th. This was done to accomodate General Motors And Saturn Corp. they will have a demo on hand for test rides from 10AM to 2 pm.

Check Statue on front plate it reads all motor vehicles will have plates front and rear.

My motorcycle has one the law is flawed therefore unenforcable.

Worth a try in court, if you get a ticket.

I don't have one and won't have one.

·
Registered
102 Posts
No Front plates in Bama

I'm soooooooo glad we back-asswards folks in Alabama aren't required to put front plates on our vehicles......my Silver/Pearl beauty will look that much better......if it ever gets here.....

Macpar4

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
I love looking at that pic of them together...... cant stop..... I dont have a front plate on my baby. and wont either... yep... it is required... DO I CARE?????? HELL NO!!!!!! i will just say.. OMG.... OCCIFER..... SOMEONE STOLE IT ...or... IT FELL OFF!!!!!... ya think i will get away with that??? CONGRATS AGAIN .. THEY LOOK GREAT! SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Maybe the two cars will mate and have baby Skys..... :D

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Nice pic's. I love seeing the Sky in Chili Pepper Red.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Nice pics! :thumbs:

I'm so glad I don't have to have those front license plates, though.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
waywyrd said:
Nice pics! :thumbs:

I'm so glad I don't have to have those front license plates, though.
:agree: Although I too, live in IL which requires them...but I'll take my chances. No front plate on my Sky. :D

·
Registered
410 Posts
Great Pics-- Now all you need is the White Sky to really make it feel like X-mas:thumbs: Maybe we can do that our national meet. Green,Red, and White for X-Mas, Red and White for Valentines, and the Red White and Blue models for a July 4th pic.:cheers:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts