Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
THAT'S FUNNY, I was thinking of the very thing this last month and ordered these 3 fin stick-ons.
They came yesterday and haven't had a chance to see whether to mount them High, middle or low in the vent.
The angle is just about perfect to match
Obviously this pictured one is for the passenger side
I like the shape of yours better but also couldn't decide where to put them because of only 3 fins. The ones I put on are 1/4 inch half round polished stainless steel and I was able to put four on so it matched up with the four vents we have on our cars.

Love to see what you decide, please post pics

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
Buddy,

I get the chrome deal. The other half's green car has every piece of chrome it came with and wants more bling. Wears a bling hat the same color when she drives it.

I saw a cross fire yesterday, with the same type three bar deal. I forgot about the Corvette having them.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Not bad, needs lights - but indeed goes with the wheels.

Now you've got to update your garage wall photo :)

Attachments

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Not bad, needs lights - but indeed goes with the wheels.

Now you've got to update your garage wall photo :)
I have the lights too! I put in red led strips in my vents and home made laminated glass wind deflector.

I will be updating the photo, I actually print them myself I have a printer that can print 5 feet wide and lengths longer than 300 feet if needed.

Attachments

·
Registered
771 Posts
Very Nice! :)

·
Registered
392 Posts
I added the fin trim to the fender vent and as suggested, centered.
I like how they add a little bling....
otherwise I may have gone for the LED's in the vents.

GJ

Attachments

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Anyone know where to find these? My searches keep showing me stuff for a motorcycle.

He edited his post but I can't believe how this Old-Timer MarlboroMike did not remember my car having spears, he still seems to be high from the AJAX powder he uses to scrub his White Wall Tires...
I did prefer my Sky spear fenders over the Norm's fenders, that's the reason I never installed my Norm's fenders that I sold to Bob...

Here's a picture the Old-Timer MarlboroMike took of my Sky many years ago:

·
Registered
90 Posts
i really like how they look its awesome I've been wanting to get these but can't seem to find any where did you buy and how much and is there any drilling required thanks , and lol the chrome trim seems like a great idea i have tan interior and only ever saw red or blue trim but i think chrome is also out there and should work great

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
i really like how they look its awesome I've been wanting to get these but can't seem to find any where did you buy and how much and is there any drilling required thanks , and lol the chrome trim seems like a great idea i have tan interior and only ever saw red or blue trim but i think chrome is also out there and should work great
I got mine at

Home

Under $80 delivered. I put them on with 3m tape and I love em. They are 1/4 inch half round with bulleted on one end clean cut on other. 4.5 inches long. Any questions feel free to send me a private message.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I finally got around to putting some chrome fender spears on the side of my car. It is not for everyone but I love em and its my car, LOL
let me know your thoughts
Where did you purchase the fender spears at ?.. on line ? any help is appreciated.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts