Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I Have a set of 4 18 inch chrome sky rims that have never been used. The parts price is $600 each. If anyone wants to make me some offers for them message me! If i get decent offers ill throw in the tires unused!

·
Registered
444 Posts
I Have a set of 4 18 inch chrome sky rims that have never been used. The parts price is $600 each. If anyone wants to make me some offers for them message me!
There are some polished ones on Ebay for $259.00 per rim.... Solstice rims, but would fit a Sky...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/18-F...tegoryZ43957QQihZ012QQitemZ220024928353QQrdZ1

Also these nice ones for only $888 for set of 4.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-...tegoryZ43960QQihZ018QQitemZ280025741915QQrdZ1

FYI

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
The parts department of my store qouted me $600 and i saw the screen, call up your local saturn dealer to comfirm!
Unfortunately you might not be able to get what GM is asking for them. A lot of times with the wheels you have to go with what the market can bare.

Like I bought a full set of polished Solstice rims for $400. One of them was very badly road rashed, but I was using them for racing and didn't care.

·
Registered
450 Posts
maybe $600.00 for all 4...not $600.00 for EACH!

·
Administrator
6,915 Posts
Are the tires still mounted to the wheels ?
And where are they ? Geographically speaking.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Are the tires still mounted to the wheels ?
And where are they ? Geographically speaking.
IF you guys check my first thread i never put a price up there!!! so i didnt say im selling the rims for $600 im just saying thats the parts price at the dealer. Yes The Tires come with the rims. My sky will arrive soon from the dealer and i want to sell them the day, my sky arrives and have the rims and tires pre sold before i drive the car.

Also those tires are $293 a piece from the dealer.

The wheels and tires are located in Houston Texas

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
maybe $600.00 for all 4...not $600.00 for EACH!
2 stock tires alone cost $600 let alone tax and install. feel free to verify my info at your local saturn!

·
Registered
450 Posts
2 stock tires alone cost $600 let alone tax and install. feel free to verify my info at your local saturn!

no thats ok...GOOD LUCK!!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
that's dealer pricing.........go on ebay and get rims and tires mounted and balanced for $800.........for the $3000 you're talking about you can buy some lightweight staggered top of the line wheels and tires.......19 inch in the back and 18 inch up front.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts