Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automotive lighting Body jewelry Hood Headlamp Silver

Fellow Sky Owners…

I have a pair of virtually new Sky headlights (removed from base car upon purchase and replaced with redline headlights). These are the bright chrome style, and they are perfect in every way; no marks, no scratches, no fogging, no UV delimitation or defects what-so-ever, basically factory OEM condition. I even have the factory shipping boxes to send them in.

I’m moving so I can’t store them anymore. As you know these have been discontinued, nobody thus far is re-popping them, and I believe even the GM parts suppliers have sold out of these. A quick search on eBay and you’ll see what the going prices are (and all of these on eBay are NOT in like new condition) link here: (Genuine OEM Headlights for Saturn Sky for sale | eBay).

I’m looking to get $950 plus shipping for the pair. You can contact me at [email protected]

Thanks.
Art

Attachments

·
Registered
520 Posts
The inflation of Kappa parts is more the result of availability. Every day more and more new oem parts for our cars are showing no longer available. With total production of Kappas being under 200,000 units not many aftermarket suppliers are going to be interested in providing alternative parts. The salvage market price for our cars has increased by nearly 40% over pre covid prices and low mileage ( anything under 75,000 miles) have nearly doubled.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts