Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard any additional information on the chrome wheels? I believe that is still holding my car up at this point.

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
I have seen two post on orders that have gone to 33, one was GMGUY74 today, he moved to 33 on 4/11, I moved to 33 4/10 both had chrome wheels, the other I read on 4/10 but I don't remember the name on that....Seal9:cheers:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is good news. I should go check with my dealer to find out what code I"m sitting at today. I was imaged the day before you and went to 030 the same time. I bet I'm at 033 also. Maybe I'll place a call today.

·
Registered
314 Posts
MrJester said:
That is good news. I should go check with my dealer to find out what code I"m sitting at today. I was imaged the day before you and went to 030 the same time. I bet I'm at 033 also. Maybe I'll place a call today.
We are waiting - dealer today said he was "sure" our car was in production and that they'd contact us when they get our invoice, no earlier. I am frustrated that I can't get code status nor even check to see if we have a vin yet!:banghead: Wish those of us with little info out of our own dealers had an option of getting some status - heck, even once would be a first for our order. It is wet here in N Cal and I'm glum - limbo waiting wearing me down :rolleyes:

·
Registered
74 Posts
I am also waiting on chrome wheels. Maybe this is good news hope I find something out tomorrow when my dealer gets his fact sheet.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
My saleslady tells me that chrome wheels are still a problem and those folks who have not gotten imaged and want chrome wheels will have to wait. I imagine this does not apply to people who have already ordered. I went from No. 7 to No. 4 because some people love them chrome wheels and are willing to wait. My husband is pretending he does not know I ordered and said, "If you are going to get a SKY, you should hold out for the turbo." So, we'll see how long this takes, maybe a blessing in disguise.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts