Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since the discovery of the 1992 Viper, we always purchased Chrysler's (NO husband doesn't work for the big 3)....So the sky will be the first car to break the mold for our famly since 1992....ALRIGHT!..... G.M. and SATURN!......:thumbs: I been reading all these horror stories, hopefully our dealership I am dealing with won't mess up things with difficult customer service because that could be a ROYAL turn off. :nono:

keep the thread alive!! The past is coming back to bite me
yikes!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
MRSVIPER said:
Since the discovery of the 1992 Viper, we always purchased Chrysler's (NO husband doesn't work for the big 3)....So the sky will be the first car to break the mold for our famly since 1992....ALRIGHT!..... G.M. and SATURN!......:thumbs: I been reading all these horror stories, hopefully our dealership I am dealing with won't mess up things with difficult customer service because that could be a ROYAL turn off. :nono:
Are you sure you have a confirmed order with your dealer. We placed a deposit with the same dealer as you back in March and they told us we'd have the car by May. We had the deposit there until a couple weeks ago, when our order from another dealer was built. Even then they gave us the old "It'll only be a couple more weeks, you sure you don't want to wait." I hope everything works out well for you.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
theirishgonzo said:
ah the first year viper i also drive a 92 dodge stealth rt twin turbo it has a higher top speed than the viper but wont out acelerate it.
Is it modified?...Any after market goodies?

·
Registered
192 Posts
We (Borg Warner) built your transmissions and I'm here to tell you they are a heck of a lot smoother and quieter in your Vipers than my Sky tranny. I was a Field Service Eng. back in those early days and would go into the Viper/Prowler plant monthly. I would quickly take care of business and then walk the assembly and watch them build them. Then I would go over to the Prowler assembly and watch them. Couldn't afford either.:driving:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
07 Chili Pepper said:
We (Borg Warner) built your transmissions and I'm here to tell you they are a heck of a lot smoother and quieter in your Vipers than my Sky tranny. I was a Field Service Eng. back in those early days and would go into the Viper/Prowler plant monthly. I would quickly take care of business and then walk the assembly and watch them build them. Then I would go over to the Prowler assembly and watch them. Couldn't afford either.:driving:
I've been to viper/prowler plant many times since the day we pick up our 96 coupe at the plant.......I got to be friends with many people there, and shop at there store. I was on the viper club board for many years, as apparel director, and social comittee. It was fun. My husband I are very involved with our car club (Motor City Viper Owners). I hope to be as involved when and IF I get my sky......:willy: ..Saturn/g.m. were's (MR.L)........:confused:

·
Registered
151 Posts
MISky said:
Are you sure you have a confirmed order with your dealer. We placed a deposit with the same dealer as you back in March and they told us we'd have the car by May. We had the deposit there until a couple weeks ago, when our order from another dealer was built. Even then they gave us the old "It'll only be a couple more weeks, you sure you don't want to wait." I hope everything works out well for you.
Wow, my car was built 5 days before yours and I am still waiting! It is in transit, so (God willing) there is hope. It is great that you've got your Sky!

·
Registered
304 Posts
MyMidnightSky said:
Wow, my car was built 5 days before yours and I am still waiting! It is in transit, so (God willing) there is hope. It is great that you've got your Sky!
I had the same dealer, no complaints here.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
belletire said:
I had the same dealer, no complaints here.
I am curious Belletire, have you dealt with there service department yet?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.