Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, I don't smoke, but I do rely on my cell phone car charger. I read someplace the ashtray was an option. So my question is....if there is no ashtray, is there no lighter for my adapter? Minor details, but it would be nice to know. Thanks! :confused:

·
Registered
197 Posts
There is an outlet next to glove box for charging cell phones, etc.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Yeppers 1 a/c outlet, no ashtray...:thumbs:
Oh yea, the compartment betweent the seats is a perfect place to stash the cell phone charger.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
they are right.,.... one outlet, i have a split in mine.. one side for my detector and the other for my GPS..... i usually dont use the detector so i have my phone plugged in..... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SkyBaby said:
they are right.,.... one outlet, i have a split in mine.. one side for my detector and the other for my GPS..... i usually dont use the detector so i have my phone plugged in..... SkyBaby-07
Thanks! I didn't think they would do that to us, and leave us high and dry without any auxilliary power! :nono:

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SkyBaby said:
Off the subject for a sec SkyBaby. Are those lenses on the Sky really pink? And if so, where did you get them? I like the look! Inquiring minds want to know! :confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts