Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Are there any Sky owners in southern Ohio, South East Indiana and Northern Kentucky out there who would like to get together to form a club. Also the Solstice folks are planning a great open drive in southern Ohio over some awesome roads on July 29th. Anyone interested? Contact the "Skyfan" if you are. Let's get something going! I would like to go to this event but would like some Sky company.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I think the acronym for your club might cause problems for some people.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Kool!

I'd be interested but it will be a bit before I actually get my sky. I've moved to #11 on the list to order one. :banghead:

I'm in Covington, Ky so close by. I wonder if you're the red sky I've heard friends talk about zipping downtown...One was parked in the building I work at on 7th street but by the time I got to the garage to look at it, it was gone. :willy:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mbleigh said:
I'd be interested but it will be a bit before I actually get my sky. I've moved to #11 on the list to order one. :banghead:

I'm in Covington, Ky so close by. I wonder if you're the red sky I've heard friends talk about zipping downtown...One was parked in the building I work at on 7th street but by the time I got to the garage to look at it, it was gone. :willy:
Not me. I know better than to drive my Sky into downtown Cincy. There is one other Red in the Eastgate area. Mine stays safe in the suburbs. Keep in touch and we'll get something started.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AUsomTiger said:
I think the acronym for your club might cause problems for some people.
You are right.....but "Kappa Kar Klub" does have a ring to it, don't you agree?

·
Registered
94 Posts
It does have a good ring to it, but a bunch of morons ruined the letter combo.

KCC (Kappa Car Club) doesn't have the same ring to it, but it does work nicely.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Move south to.Kentucky
..................Kappa
................Kar
..............Klub

·
Registered
474 Posts
skyfan said:
Are there any Sky owners in southern Ohio, South East Indiana and Northern Kentucky out there who would like to get together to form a club. Also the Solstice folks are planning a great open drive in southern Ohio over some awesome roads on July 29th. Anyone interested? Contact the "Skyfan" if you are. Let's get something going! I would like to go to this event but would like some Sky company.
Don't be shy skyfan! We really are a nice group of people who just love to drive these kappa cars! We've already had Skys at most of our runs so please come and join us!!

We have one joining us this weekend for our BBQ and Cruise. Great people + Great Cars + Great Roads = Tons of Fun! :thumbs:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts