Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I've been using some great products on the outside of my car, but what do you recommend for the inside of the car? I'm talking about the dashboard and windows? I've stayed away from Armor-all due to all of the bad press lately but I use to use this on my old vehicles. I've also heard that Windex is bad for the windows as well. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Wondow's : Invesible Glass! The best stuff, one wash no streak's at all. This stuff is great, I even have my cleaning lady using it.You can buy it at Walmart in the auto dept.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
deluke said:
Wondow's : Invesible Glass! The best stuff, one wash no streak's at all. This stuff is great, I even have my cleaning lady using it.You can buy it at Walmart in the auto dept.
Hmmmm...... send your cleaning lady here.. so i can have her use it and see how it looks... HEHEHEHE.....SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Just a damp rag on the dash, followed by a dry rag. Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser for scuff marks on the bottom of the door. Swiffer Duster on the whole interior when I'm not using the damp rag.

LEXOL.....for the Leather.
The Orange bottle is the cleaner and Brown bottle is the conditioner

·
Registered
255 Posts
wt2ga said:
Just a damp rag on the dash, followed by a dry rag. Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser for scuff marks on the bottom of the door. Swiffer Duster on the whole interior when I'm not using the damp rag.

LEXOL.....for the Leather.
The Orange bottle is the cleaner and Brown bottle is the conditioner
Seems like they sell all of the GOOD stuff in Ga.:cheers:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
marlboromike said:
i use rent-a-spouse for all the difficult jobs...:lol: :lol:

MarlboroMike
Where can i find one???.... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
69 Posts
interior scratches

How is the interior on scratches? I have a small dog that loves the convertible
I have now. But, I don't want him to scratch up the interior. I was told to expect my car in the next 3-5 weeks (yeah, right! :willy: ) and am all excited
but slightly worried about some comments that have been made about the
interior.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I use 303

MrJester said:
Hey everyone,

I've been using some great products on the outside of my car, but what do you recommend for the inside of the car? I'm talking about the dashboard and windows? I've stayed away from Armor-all due to all of the bad press lately but I use to use this on my old vehicles. I've also heard that Windex is bad for the windows as well. Any recommendations?
Since new my ENTIRE interior has been coated several times with the 303 Protectant, and lots of outside areas. Just put an old/clean white sock on my hand, spray the sock and wipe on. Buffing off excess only on shinny black plastic parts, inside door handles, gauge lens.
http://www.303products.com/main.php?infopage=protectant
I HATE Armor-All...discolors everything over time and is slippery.

303 was designed for marine/boats & really helps UV protect. It works on leather, plastic, metal, rubber seals. Would not use any other product. I coat the doors, dash, plastic on radio, back of mirror, leather seats, steering wheel, gray plastic around shifter...ALL OF IT. On the outside I coat the black facia under the rear bumper, the inside of all 4 rims (really helped the tar I went through not stick), black plastic under the wipers, plastic on headlights/rear lights, ONSTAR antenna, and all the rubber seals, even under the engine/hood.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Sunny Ragtop said:
Since new my ENTIRE interior has been coated several times with the 303 Protectant, and lots of outside areas. Just put an old/clean white sock on my hand, spray the sock and wipe on. Buffing off excess only on shinny black plastic parts, inside door handles, gauge lens.
http://www.303products.com/main.php?infopage=protectant
I HATE Armor-All...discolors everything over time and is slippery.

303 was designed for marine/boats & really helps UV protect. It works on leather, plastic, metal, rubber seals. Would not use any other product. I coat the doors, dash, plastic on radio, back of mirror, leather seats, steering wheel, gray plastic around shifter...ALL OF IT. On the outside I coat the black facia under the rear bumper, the inside of all 4 rims (really helped the tar I went through not stick), black plastic under the wipers, plastic on headlights/rear lights, ONSTAR antenna, and all the rubber seals, even under the engine/hood.

:agree: 303 is all I use!!

·
Registered
804 Posts
Face it, the interior is plastic. Just a little soap in some water will clean all the door panels and everything else- except the leather. Just use a damp cloth and wipe dry with a dry one. Anything else will just add build-up to the plastic.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
ousoonersgirl said:
Isn't Meguiars supposed to be really really good stuff???
I am just saying I have a black paint job and it works wonders for me. I tried alot of different products before stopping with the Meguiars.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts