Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if the SKY paint is covered with a clear coat? The ones that I have seen I really can't tell. And also just how well does the sealent work the the dealers want to apply to our SKYs?

·
Registered
388 Posts
:agree:

·
Registered
62 Posts
The dealership told me that I "had" to pay for the sealer. $500.00 for Xzilon which comes with a warranty. That was the one thing that they required. Am I being had? #3 on RL list.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
MonyGone said:
The dealership told me that I "had" to pay for the sealer. $500.00 for Xzilon which comes with a warranty. That was the one thing that they required. Am I being had? #3 on RL list.
Yes you are !!! Tell them NO !!!!! You don't want it, If it come's with the warranty then you shouldn't have to pay for it !!!!

E mail Saturn and complain, but don't due this untill your car is made and you have a vin number, you don't want them to change your priorty # because your complaining and they are Ticked off because they can't jerk you around !!!! They legally can't make you take something on your car unless you want it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thanks for the advice. Definitely will wait, don't want to lose the #3 spot.
Sky RL
Silver Graphite/Red/Midnight Blue (Can't make up my mind totally)
CD/MP3/Monsoon
Chrome baby!

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
deluke said:
Yes, there is a clear coat.
No, to extra sealer, just a money maker for the dealership's.
Thanks for the reply. Thats what I thought but wanted to get conformation.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am a new Sky owner as of 01.09.2011. The dealer wants to put Cilajet sealer on the car. Should I?
Its going to be outside 24/7. I live in Seattle and it will be a daily ride.
Any Seattle folks out there? Where do toy go for oil changes and maintenance?Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts