Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday Afternoon, Aug 5th, about 3:30 (approx) I saw a Silver Sky on Hwy 19 south in Clearwater FLA.

I was in Tampa area this weekend to see a couple of Devil Ray/ Red sox games with my sons. We had just left Sonnys Real Pit Bar B Que on the way back to our hotel when I spotted your Silver Sky. The first and only one of the trip. ( Saw a Solstice at the Stadium that needed a serious wash job)

Are you out there? Are you a member of this forum?

Nice to see a fellow Sky owner even if I didn't get a chance to talk to you.

Nice and clean too!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Ahhh, I believe you saw the Used one the dealer here uses for test drives. He is bout a 1/4 mile from the ballfield, so not unlikely you saw either the salesman out driving or a demo...

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
ozyman222 said:
Saturday Afternoon, Aug 5th, about 3:30 (approx) I saw a Silver Sky on Hwy 19 south in Clearwater FLA.

I was in Tampa area this weekend to see a couple of Devil Ray/ Red sox games with my sons. We had just left Sonnys Real Pit Bar B Que on the way back to our hotel when I spotted your Silver Sky. The first and only one of the trip. ( Saw a Solstice at the Stadium that needed a serious wash job)

Are you out there? Are you a member of this forum?

Nice to see a fellow Sky owner even if I didn't get a chance to talk to you.

Nice and clean too!!
Shepard's Seafood buffet much gooder! I got to check it out a few weeks ago.:thumbs: I didn't see any SKYs the whole trip though.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Darn, it wasnt me..... if i still lived in Clearwater Beach.... it may have been my black baby with pink nails that you seen...SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
119 Posts
I haven't seen anyone from Clearwater on the forums yet. I think it's just three Tampa & Brandon area users (right across the bay) as far as I can tell.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Identity Crisis

Well If I was in your area, the red color does capture attention.

In my area, I have seen a red Soltice with a black top. I have been approached by stangers saying they saw my red Sky before. I ask about the top color, mine is brown, and then they realize their mistake.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I saw a red Ski yesterday with tan top driving on US19 heading north in Pasco county. Very nice combination. Attention grabber.:thumbs:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lookin' good

Dhappy said:
I was down there in that area saturday afternoon. I have a silver graphite.
It looked like silver not the graphite, but it was just a quick glance & I could be wrong.

It was nice & clean, just like I keep mine. Not like the Solstice that I saw.:thumbs:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Well, As i live in clearwater, hopefullly I will be driving that Silver Sky everyone sees....

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you see the Polar White SKY running around Clearwater FL it would be us. We seem to meet a lot of people now. They even start talking while driving down the road. Never knew a car would be such a conversation starter. :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts