Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to locate an interior photo of the Sky with cloth seats. I've seen the Solstice's cloth and the Sky's are suppose to be slightly darker. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Frank

·
Registered
337 Posts
What?

You thinking of getting cloth interior? :confused:

That's just not right Bra. :nono:

But if you do choose to go that way understand you are losing the other premium options as well.

There is a women on here with a Chili pepper red that did post her images of her Cloth interior...I have no clue what Thread it was...it was a while back but I'm sure the images are here somewhere...

If anyone knows the THREAD help Franky OUT...if not just do a "SEARCH" and type in CHILI PEPPER RED or CLOTH INTERIOR to find some pics.

Alohas :cool:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
REDSKY said:
You thinking of getting cloth interior? :confused:

That's just not right Bra. :nono:

But if you do choose to go that way understand you are losing the other premium options as well.

There is a women on here with a Chili pepper red that did post her images of her Cloth interior...I have no clue what Thread it was...it was a while back but I'm sure the images are here somewhere...

If anyone knows the THREAD help Franky OUT...if not just do a "SEARCH" and type in CHILI PEPPER RED or CLOTH INTERIOR to find some pics.

Alohas :cool:
I don't care for the leathers appearance on the seat bottom. It becomes too wrinkled and stretched over time. This is to be expected with most leather seats but the appearence looks bad to me. The cloth seats retain their shape. As far as the steering wheel goes, I've already purchased the upgraded leather wheel with the audio controls for $150.00 through GM parts. A few others over on the Solstice forums have already upgraded their wheels with the new one. The audio controls works fine with the existing connector and harness.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts