Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen a cloth interior yet? I was going to order it since I will be switching seats out for "racing" seats or putting on KatSkinz at some point anyway... but since it may be a while, and I will be at car show all around the US before I do it, I thought the leather would be best.

However, I am also thinking that the cloth must be OK. So... has anyone seen & better yet have pictures of the cloth?

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Remember the option isnt for leather seats its for premium trim -- so you will NOT get the metal plate pedal covers and the leather wrapped steering wheel and audio controls (maybe a better shift knob too?).

Though Im sure the car looks good in fabric also and you are planning on changing seats, think about those other benefits of the premium trim package as well.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1994SC2 said:
Remember the option isnt for leather seats its for premium trim -- so you will NOT get the metal plate pedal covers and the leather wrapped steering wheel and audio controls (maybe a better shift knob too?).

Though Im sure the car looks good in fabric also and you are planning on changing seats, think about those other benefits of the premium trim package as well.
Yepper, that I know... I am just concerened about the quality of the cloth and it's wear and tear...

I know I will like the pedals, leather/controlling steering wheel and such in the premium package... just not sure if I will love it, because I will also be switching them out too. *Not the steering wheel though*

·
Registered
804 Posts
I sat in a Sky with the cloth seats a day or so ago. I didn't really notice too much about it, just plain old cloth seats. Nothing special, just functional.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Kustomkaps said:
I sat in a Sky with the cloth seats a day or so ago. I didn't really notice too much about it, just plain old cloth seats. Nothing special, just functional.

I agree. I test drove one with cloth seat while nice, nothing special.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
That thread from our Snoopy friend with the White Sky had pictures of the cloth seats... let me find it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts