Saturn Sky Forum banner

Coincidental Meetings

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Robotech 
#1 ·
Ok, so this has happened twice to me already. Meeting the faces behind the names on this form. First, by accident I ran into "Seagull" a few months ago in a small parking lot mall. From reading his postings, and communicating on the forum, I just knew that had to be Seagull when a beautiful midnight blue pulled up next to me. Met and have be come friends with him and the Mrs.

About a couple of weeks ago, some one came to my desk to tell me there was another "Sky" in our ajoining parking lot. A silver Sky. Today I fianally met the owner of that Sky. Turns out he was on the PCH run with us, folks say hello to Eddie!! We are at this very moment parked side by side in the lot. His Gray, my chili P-Red!! What a beautiful sight. Every little while a co worker will walk up to me and ask if I know there is another Sky next to me.

Eddie and I spoke out side today for a little chit chat. Hey Eddie, look forward to seeing you Aug. 5, on our next run. Nice talking to you buddy!!

How funny that we were on the same run a few weeks ago and never knew we worked next door to each other. Any one else have this happen yet?

Theresa (or Terry to my friends) :cheers:

See less See more
#2 ·
Kind of...just today actually.

My Oil Life Monitor was saying I had 50% oil life yet but I had about 5300 miles on the odometer so I figured I'd swing by the dealer and let them do the first oil change. Normally I'd do my own but my Grand Prix is still on jack stands in the garage (but the bottom end of my new engine is built I heard today!!! WHOO HOOO...progress!) so I figured let the dealer handle it. They even fixed the rear wheel rub issue and washed it for me...such a deal.

Anyway, I'm droping it off and am in talking to the service guy when one of the porters, as he's leaving the office, asks me, "Say, does your son play hockey?" Yes, I say. "At Anaheim Hockey club in Anaheim?" Why, yes. "I thought so. I saw this car and thought to myself that it looked really familiar and I figured it was the same one I saw down there!" Pretty funny since I've only been down there with it a couple times. LOL

Then I went down to the dealership I bought the car from about four weeks ago and there were a TON of Skys that just showed up and...oh...wait...no...that was planned...nevermind. ;)

#3 ·
Hah, good one!

Then I went down to the dealership I bought the car from about four weeks ago and there were a TON of Skys that just showed up and...oh...wait...no...that was planned...nevermind. ;)[/QUOTE]

:lol: Ha, ha good one Robotech. Sure gonna miss you at the next Sky Ride. Hope you win lots of money in Vegas!! Good luck... :thumbs:

Terry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.