Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just made a 1,000 mile road-trip to florida. On the way back, cold water dripped several times on the driver's leg. Apparently coming from the A/C system.

What could this be, and is it serious?

Thanks.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I heard from my service manager this is common. Might be a TSB on it. Take it in and it should be an easy fix. The water should be draining outside the car.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Wow.... thanks for bringing this up... i thought maybe i had an accident...LOLOL..... no, when i went to chicago to see SPAG.... it happened to me..... kinda odd..... SkyBaby-07

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Titan Fan said:
What could this be, and is it serious?

Thanks.
I'd say what ever it is it can't be serious becuase we are still under warr.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Condensation

It's from condensation. Mine's done it since I got it. Anytime the humidity is high and I am running the A/c (esp. with the top up) it happens. This is common on a lot of cars in hot and humid weather. Should there be more insullation around the part that does this? Sure, it would be nice but I'm not holding my breath...

Jim

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just back from a 1200 Mile Road Trip

Same for me. It only dripped on my left leg once, but it was after I had gone about 600 miles straight.

Glad to know that at least we're all having the same issues..

Twink64

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Maybe by the time I get my Red Line these engineerings problems will be resolved ...:cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts