Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Collectible Automobile, a really wonderful magazine, will be featuring the 2007 Saturn SKY in their "Future Collectible" column in their December 2006 edition. How do I know this? While at the All-GM Nationals car show in Carlisle, PA this past Saturday, I happened to meet the man, named Ken, who writes the article based on the literature available for all the cars featured in the magazine. I was looking for SKY literature and so was he! He stated that he received the SKY assignment last week and they're assigned 6 months out. We started to talk about the SKY and I told him what I knew was available (like the fact that there is two different '07 SKY brochures). He thanked me for the heads-up and said to keep an eye out for the issue. Just passing on what I find out!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Way kool! I wonder if the Fiaro was in there at one time? hehe

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh I'm sure that the Fiero was in there, one way or the other (main article or future collectible). The funny thing about this is that the SKY is being featured as a "future collectible" and the Solstice hasn't been featured anywhere in there yet to my knowledge!!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Cool, great info, thanks....:thumbs:

·
Registered
304 Posts
One fine magazine

"Fiero Futures" Vol 10, No. 6 (April 1994)
"Indy 500 Pace Cars" Special No. 3 (June 1997)

Have to check actual content for Sol, but
"The Cars Of Robert Lutz" Vol 21, No. 2 (August 2004)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts