Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen pictures on skyredline.com of a Chili Pepper Red with the red/black interior. How did they get that? I have also seen a Sky with tan interior and a black top. I thought if you get the tan leather you get the tan top. Are these Skys from Canada?

·
Registered
540 Posts
I believe the red exterior with red interior is available in Canada (correct me if I am wrong) I know for sure you can have a black top with black/tan interiour on the black ext. car. The catch is you cannot chose the black top with black and tan interior on the midnight blue which it what I originally ordered. I got so sick of fighting the whole deal I switched to black with red interiour! I just dont care for the tan top - doesnt match the interiour. (please dont hate, maybe I am blind but I dont think its a perfect match.......) :D

·
Registered
444 Posts
I have seen pictures on skyredline.com of a Chili Pepper Red with the red/black interior. How did they get that? I have also seen a Sky with tan interior and a black top. I thought if you get the tan leather you get the tan top. Are these Skys from Canada?
The Chili Pepper Red w/ Cobalt Red & Black Interior is a Canadian option only.

I have it and as well ordered my RL that way.

I sure turns heads and looks awesome as a combo!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't see why we can't get that in the States. Why do they do that for just Canada?? That is what I originally wanted but had to settle with just black.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Black & Tan

I have black exterior/top with tan/black interior. I had to request the black
top as the automatic selection is tan top with tan interior.

I love the car. Just under 300 miles on it so I'm still learning about it. But, I love it!

Skylar

·
Registered
540 Posts
I have black exterior/top with tan/black interior. I had to request the black
top as the automatic selection is tan top with tan interior.

I love the car. Just under 300 miles on it so I'm still learning about it. But, I love it!

Skylar
I should have explained further. It is an option on black onyx but with midnight blue if you get the tan/black interiour you cannot get the black top.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts