Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This car is so hot but I can't decide which color I like best. Currently I like the Graphite Silver (if it isn't too dark), Midnight Blue (I never considered a blue car before) and Silver Pearl. I am also hoping for something other then an all black interior. I checked out the photos on the Solstice forum and liked what I saw there. Do you think they are using the same colors on the Sky?
But I guess one will have to choose from what ever arrives at the dealership if you want one of the first ones. There isn't much info at my dealership in central Arkansas. They don't even have a waitlist.
I currently have a '95 SC2 and I am still in love with this car and will be keeping it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
If you go to the Saturn website they have a little interactive thing so that you can view the different colors on the Sky. There are 9:

Black Onyx
Polar White
Silver Graphite
Silver Pearl
Bluestone
Midnight Blue
Forest Green
Sunburst Yellow
Chili Pepper Red

I'm going for Midnight Blue, myself.... :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
GRinLR said:
This car is so hot but I can't decide which color I like best. Currently I like the Graphite Silver (if it isn't too dark), Midnight Blue (I never considered a blue car before) and Silver Pearl. I am also hoping for something other then an all black interior. I checked out the photos on the Solstice forum and liked what I saw there. Do you think they are using the same colors on the Sky?
But I guess one will have to choose from what ever arrives at the dealership if you want one of the first ones. There isn't much info at my dealership in central Arkansas. They don't even have a waitlist.
I currently have a '95 SC2 and I am still in love with this car and will be keeping it.
No, you will be able to order one as soon as the dealers know the options codes and price list, so you can get yours as soon as the dealer gets his, or shortly thereafter... depending on what colors and produced in what order...
go to your dealer and see if they are taking pre orders, and put down a deposit with a written promise of MSRP or less...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts