Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The only Skys I've seen at the Dealers has been Forest Green. Very nice color with Metalic Flakes. Does the Midnight Blue also have flakes?

Dale.
#2 @ the Dealer for a RL! :thumbs:

·
Registered
151 Posts
DaleF said:
The only Skys I've seen at the Dealers has been Forest Green. Very nice color with Metalic Flakes. Does the Midnight Blue also have flakes?

Dale.
Good question! I've ordered the Midnight Blue but have never actually seen it. Enquiring minds want to know. :D

·
Registered
692 Posts
yeah, me too. Who's got a Midnite Blue they verify, photograph for us and post?

Imaged 23/06/06
...and waiting...
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD
6 Disc Monsoon
Chromed 18 in wheels
Windscreen
wheel locks
Cold Air Intake

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
It has very small flake IMO, but does have some.
Might be able to find a pic.

edit-
Might be hard to make out here. It's not a real in-your-face flake, but there appears to be some.

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
DaleF said:

Dale.
Ya metal flake throughout. But mostly the flake behind the wheel....Skip....flaky, flaky.....:lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
The midnite blue also changes colors. In the morning ,it looks blue, dark blue, afternoon it looks like midnite blue w/ metal flake. At nite it looks black or the darkest blue closest to black. Or Midnite Blue. Look up to the sky at midnite and thats what color it is ...Skip...not making a joke... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Skip said:
The midnite blue also changes colors. In the morning ,it looks blue, dark blue, afternoon it looks like midnite blue w/ metal flake. At nite it looks black or the darkest blue closest to black. Or Midnite Blue. Look up to the sky at midnite and thats what color it is ...Skip...not making a joke... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
True on the color change.
One question Prof Skip, but I'm afraid to ask.
I look up at the Sky tonight and I see a big ol full moon....

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
SKIP! Dammit! I told ya to pull up them britches!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Under a full moon take your Sky out into the country and while going down the road turn off your lights and drive by the full moon. I try to do this as much as I can but sometimes Johnny Law says hey boy pull it over... Skip.. just a thought on a full moon nite...:cool: :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Skip said:
Under a full moon take your Sky out into the country and while going down the road turn off your lights and drive by the full moon. I try to do this as much as I can but sometimes Johnny Law says hey boy pull it over... Skip.. just a thought on a full moon nite...:cool: :cool:
That sounds nice. Bet the moon would put some sparkle in the flake.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Skip said:
Skip loves his Midnight Blue Sky...that is good color research. :lol:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Skip said:
Ya metal flake throughout. But mostly the flake behind the wheel....Skip....flaky, flaky.....:lol:
Hey Skip, I resemble that remark!! :lol:

·
Registered
151 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Cat. Great Pics. And everyone else for their replies.

Dale.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Alright yall made me do it, here are picks of SKIPSKY,,,,Skip..No drooling allowed.....:drool: :drool: :nono: :nono: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
metal flakes

Even the Black Onyx has a "Flake" appearance to it. Very subtle, and you have to actually look for it but it is there.
Just thought I'd throw that into the thread.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts