Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Yep!

Rocky Mountain Solstice and Sky Club! :cool:

Serving = Aurora, Highlands Ranch, Parker, Loveland, Fort Collins, Ft Morgan, Northglenn, Commerce City, Rock Springs, Colorado Springs, Peyton, Aspen, Hotchkiss, Wellington, Woodland Park, Pueblo, Blackhawk- CO; Sun City- AZ; Cheyenne, Evanston, Gillette, Rock Springs/Green River, and Sheridan- WY; Hot Springs, SD. :eek:

Have Car Will Travel!
Come join the fun! :)

PM- whitefang :dthumbs:

Home of: The 2009 North American Solstice and Sky Meet, @ the Omni Resort, Broomfield, CO- June 18-21.
:party: :party: :party:
HAPPY TRAILS TO YOU UNTIL WE MEET!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot! Replied to your email. Definitely look forward to meeting up and having some fun. :p

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Good Evening, My name is Chris McDonald and I picked up a Sky a couple of weeks ago, and would like to know if there is still an active Rocky Mountain Solstice and Sky Club. The last mention appears to be 8-22-08.
Is this correct, or have I missed something.

Have a Great Evening. Chris McDonald (MulsaneDriver)

·
Premium Member
4,154 Posts
Good Evening, My name is Chris McDonald and I picked up a Sky a couple of weeks ago, and would like to know if there is still an active Rocky Mountain Solstice and Sky Club. The last mention appears to be 8-22-08.
Is this correct, or have I missed something.

Have a Great Evening. Chris McDonald (MulsaneDriver)
Yes,
We have about 50 cars in the club. We just had 30 people at my house last Saturday for Garage day and our Spring club meeting.

I live in Parker. We have members in Denver, Loveland, Ft Collins, Grand Junction, and as far south as New Mexico.

Send me a pm with your email and I can share info with you

We have a gaggle going to the Nationals in June
:grouphug:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts