Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know many of you have installed colored caliper covers and need to know where you ordered from how much and how well do you like them. I've checked archived sections here but all the information is too old.
Thanks, Robert

·
Registered
155 Posts
I bought these on Ebay for $11. I ended up buying two sets figuring I would eventually loose one or more while driving. So far so good as they have stayed on for a year and are still fitting very tight. If you stand three feet away and squint your eyes they look pretty good. When I need to do a brake job I will probably go with the real thing.
IMG_5033.jpg
IMG_5032.jpg
IMG_5031.jpg

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
There is always these, but I doubt they have the same name recognition as the Brembos.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I just ordered two sets (same logic as MM) got them for $10.51 per set no shipping cost. Would prefer the Bimbo, but dont know what I got. The ad said "logo doesnt show in pictures but there is a logo". Maybe I will get lucky and get the "Bimbo". I always wanted a Bimbo.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Look on amazon for "Endless" caliper covers.
They are metal unlike all the plastic ones. They adhere with a 2 part glue to the caliper surface just the same but dont make any noise because they are stiffer.
Look really good imo, and actually did cut down my brake dust on the wheels by a lot. Also affordable.
You will need the large size for the front, and medium for the rears(or large if you like).

·
Registered
960 Posts
I'm planning to paint my calipers using G2.
Good choice. Painted the callipers on my 2008 about a year after I bought it with that stuff and it STILL looks good. Used the Duplicolor kit before that and 6 months later the chips on the callipers in the paint were driving me crazy.
IMHO the G2 coating is the way to go for painting the calipers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts