Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought you might like this:

Compact Flashlight.jpg
This revolutionary new flashlight uses High Intensity light that blasts out up to 10 times more light than standard LED's, and only using 0.5 watts. That's a half-a-watt!

Simply twist the head to turn it on, or to charge, just turn it the other direction "Click," and insert it into your standard 12v accessory mount (like your cigarette lighter.) The flashlight is automatically charging.

Fits in the palm of your hand. Available in 10 popular colors - $20.99 might find them on ebay a little cheaper
Compact Flashlight 2.jpg

High Intensity Compact Rechargeable Flashlights and other Tools available at StylinTrucks.com

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
they're pretty cool, and really bright for the size. i got one at harbor frieght for 12 or 13 bucks or something like that, but only had two colors at least the location i went too...

·
Registered
293 Posts
It's funny when they say "Available in 10 Popular Colors" but all the website offers is the blue one.

update: I guess I didn't look good enough the first time around. I found the other colors.

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
While we're on the subject of flashlights, if you need one that will last almost forever, in extreme conditions, without a power source.....these are very nice:

NightStar - World's Most Reliable Flashlight.

They are NOT bright (at least not compared to battery models), but are very functional as the ultimate backup flashlight.

I have the full size, two CS, and two RS.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts