Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taking the car in this evening to have the noisy a/c compressor replaced. Gee...it's only been 3 months since they told me it was ordered...:rolleyes: :banghead: Now that it's winter here, it won't do me much good...but at least it's getting replaced. So help me if that frickin' growling/groaning/whining noise is still there after they replace it...I won't be a happy camper...and might just have to punch somebody. :boxing:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Newbie base model '09 Sky owner here. Before I take it to a dealer in Atlanta I wanted to see if anyone can advise re an A/C noise that is definitely not normal--kinda non-descript whine/growl coming through the dash area when the A/C is turned on. This was a pretty common issue as far back as 2007 andd there was a service bulletin on it reccommending checking loose compressor bolts or the evaporator tube/bracket. These fixes seem to have mostly not worked. So can anyone tell me if there has been a actual fix for this problem since 2007? And does anyone in the Atlanta area have a recommendation on which dealer is experienced with the Sky/Solstice? Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts