Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sales man called today and gave me a confirmation of the order of 1 Silver Pearl, Red/Black, 18-inch alloy wheels(Panted), LSD, CD/MP3 player Monsoon audio system with XM, CAI, Performance Suspension Kit and Mud Flaps. He said Delivery would be July no date yet but hell who is complaining I'm just glad it was ordered this year!!! I can start feeling like one of the guys now! Up till now I felt like a outsider looking in at all the COOL people :cool:. Now all I have to do is get my avatar fixed some how :lol: .

·
Registered
540 Posts
Redline version or regular????

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Regaler not interested in R/L model I just want natural aspirated engine to play with. I have 2 Chrysler Conquest TSi's to play with if i want the turbo. I will be looking in to getting the ECU Flashed when I get it you can bet on that!!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Welcome to the waiting room!!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Just curious. I know you will LOVE it. Congrats!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Rick but your wait will be over soon buddy!! Cant wait to see pics of your new ride soon!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
LiveWire said:
My sales man called today and gave me a confirmation of the order of 1 Silver Pearl, Red/Black, 18-inch alloy wheels(Panted), LSD, CD/MP3 player Monsoon audio system with XM, CAI, Performance Suspension Kit and Mud Flaps. He said Delivery would be July no date yet but hell who is complaining I'm just glad it was ordered this year!!! I can start feeling like one of the guys now! Up till now I felt like a outsider looking in at all the COOL people :cool:. Now all I have to do is get my avatar fixed some how :lol: .
My TPW is June 26, expected delivery sometime in July also.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
:D Congrats on your order, welcome aboard the waiting room, being the father of one beautiful SKY,. I guess that makes me a kinda veteran, so if I can help you with those days of anguised waiting ahead, feel free to PM me.:cheers:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you Ernest.. Hope to share many discussions on the Sky with you as the forum grows with new owners of the Sky.

·
Registered
482 Posts
LiveWire said:
Be aware that time as we kwow it slows down after you order, days become weeks as we anticipate the journys end, but don't give it another thought. You are in good hands.....you are WITH THOSE WHO WAIT. Sit back and enjoy the wait and go mad like the rest of us.

Oh, did I fail to mention, welcome to the WAIT.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Women are conditioned to understand time variations even when allegedly time moves at a constant and finite pace...Foolish scientists. There is man time and girl time. Usually measured differences show when man say, "I will call you in a day or so" then three weeks later he is shocked when she is ticked; or when man say, "I will get that up soon" and two years later the stuff is still there. But we love em any way. So, Sky wait time is all over the map, but women know how to deal. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
363 Posts

LiveWire said:
Now all I have to do is get my avatar fixed some how :lol: .
If I remember correctly, you must be a member of the forum for 1 month before you can add an avatar. By the way, welcome. Get ready to hunker down for the long wait. Sometimes a week can seem like a year, but the crew here is extremely supportive and will be here for you.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I am a guy that See's the glass half full!! Ill take what I can get 60 days , 2 months or 1440 hrs.. Anyway you look at it time is time and we are all at Mersey to it. But if she is right lets hope a chick is running the production line :lol:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
jrarant said:
If I remember correctly, you must be a member of the forum for 1 month before you can add an avatar. By the way, welcome. Get ready to hunker down for the long wait. Sometimes a week can seem like a year, but the crew here is extremely supportive and will be here for you.
Im past the one month just waiting for the 30+ post just wanted to see if someone would pick up on that.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Maverick said:
Be aware that time as we kwow it slows down after you order, days become weeks as we anticipate the journys end, but don't give it another thought. You are in good hands.....you are WITH THOSE WHO WAIT. Sit back and enjoy the wait and go mad like the rest of us.

Oh, did I fail to mention, welcome to the WAIT.
What I hate is after you actually order, there are 32 hours in a day and 9 days in a week. The two additional are MONDAYS!!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
LiveWire said:
Im past the one month just waiting for the 30+ post just wanted to see if someone would pick up on that.
You know what that means dont cha it means POSTING TIME. Do them posts......Skip...shake a leg....:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Many posts = time passing by!!!! Looks like I am getting back into the swing of things!!! hopefully a new improved less anxious Ernest! Is that possible? Time will tell.

Just remember folks, orders can and will dissapper into the black hole of GM Ordering System, but don't pannick, there will a a light at the end of the tunnel. Trust me on this:thumbs:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Ernest said:
Many posts = time passing by!!!! Looks like I am getting back into the swing of things!!! hopefully a new improved less anxious Ernest! Is that possible? Time will tell.

Just remember folks, orders can and will dissapper into the black hole of GM Ordering System, but don't pannick, there will a a light at the end of the tunnel. Trust me on this:thumbs:
:willy: :willy: Blackhole!!!!! I am gonna need Prozac by the time I get my car :willy: :willy:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts