Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
called the 1 800 number found out car was finished today and got the vin number yeehaw now what? what do they do now.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
You wait for them to ship it to Lordstown, OH more then likeyl to get on a train to make its way to you. You'll get your invoice paperwork along the way too before it comes in.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
lawdog6153 said:
called the 1 800 number found out car was finished today and got the vin number yeehaw now what? what do they do now.
Dang. When I called today (Monday) at 3:20 EST, I was told that as of today they no longer have the capability of accessing production status information and that all requests for such information must be addressed to your dealer.

My dealer, of course, appears to be totally clueless and completely uncooperative in sharing information :confused:

·
Registered
198 Posts
lawdog6153 said:
Congrats! When were you imaged and what did you order?

·
Registered
370 Posts
ggccg said:
Dang. When I called today (Monday) at 3:20 EST, I was told that as of today they no longer have the capability of accessing production status information and that all requests for such information must be addressed to your dealer.

My dealer, of course, appears to be totally clueless and completely uncooperative in sharing information :confused:
I bet we are waiting on our skys from the same dealer... I am number three on their list and all they will tell me is that it has been ordered and should show up within a few weeks. What number are you? :banghead:

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
SunneySky said:
I bet we are waiting on our skys from the same dealer... I am number three on their list and all they will tell me is that it has been ordered and should show up within a few weeks. What number are you? :banghead:
#2 at South Dade. I hear the same story. I did manage to extract an order number from the GSM on Friday and promptly called the Saturn 800 number... only to find out that on the very last day that it was possible to get info from them, that they had shut the center down because of the bad weather that passed through there on Friday.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
maryland here

ordered a black sky with tan and black leather interior imaged back in march 12th sky built and vin placed on march 31st right know its being looked over for inspection. does anyone know how long it will take.

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Did you ored chrome wheels Seal9:cheers:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
chrome wheels

ordered chrome wheels
6 cd changer
I'm tired of waiting the weather is freakin too nice to drive in a sedan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.