Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On 9/1 a message to all retailers found on www.SaturnTeam.com (accessible only to retailers) Jill Lajdziak tells us that:

"Today, the SKY Red Line was released for shipping to retail facilities. That's great news for Saturn, our retail partners and for customers who eagerly await the arrival of the turbocharged version of our popular roadster."
So let's see how long it takes for some of you to get yours... :thumbs: :cheers: :thumbs:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
:) That is the greatest news I have read in a very long time!

Thank you SKY SPY :cheers: :cool: :D :thumbs: :willy:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
On 9/1 a message to all retailers found on www.SaturnTeam.com (accessible only to retailers) Jill Lajdziak tells us that:

So let's see how long it takes for some of you to get yours... :thumbs: :cheers: :thumbs:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:
Great news, SkySpy, this is soooo exciting, It would be fantastic if Mayhem shipped Tuesday, Sept 5, Happy Birthday to me:willy: :willy: :willy: :eek: :thumbs: But I am still reserved somewhat, we will see.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
It's about time they got your damned cars off the friggin' lot so they have a place to park mine when they build it!

I'm very happy for me.

Thank you.

:)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Came home today and found the best news of the summer!!!!:D :D :D I can not wait for my SECOND SATURN SKY!!!!!! I think I'll have a double shot of Johnnie Walker BLUE label and a fine cigar:cheers: :cheers: Let the good times roll with 260 hp. THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT:driving:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
It's about time they got your damned cars off the friggin' lot so they have a place to park mine when they build it!
I'm very happy for me.
Thank you.:)
:agree::agree:

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
Wooowwwweee :willy: :willy: ITS TRUE!! ITS TRUE!!!:willy: :willy:

Maybe we'll see a event code change Monday?...:D

Can't wait!!! Thanks Sky Spy!! YOU MADE OUR WEEKEND!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
540 Posts

I'm very happy for me.

Thank you.

:)
Amen brother ! Amen :cheers: :D :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts