78 Posts
I tried the link but it did not work

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
airbalancer said:
I tried the link but it did not work
It's a hot link (no need to retype). Just click on it.
It should work... :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Yeah, the link works for me as well.
Site lists the Solstice and the Sky as being there.

·
Registered
46 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Noway!!!!!!!!
Have any passes, My wife is a chocolatier, will trade truffles for passes LOL

·
Registered
432 Posts
Rondosa said:
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHH!!! :mad:

i was there yesterday afternoon helping set up a bunch of crap!!! had i known i might have had the chance to sit in the sky, i woulda made the trek to the south building!!

RARR :brentil:

kris
Maybe you will get the chance to do it still, Good Luck.

·
Registered
46 Posts
it's too late!!

ugh i'm such a :brentil:

the show starts today so they'll be locking and roping everything off no doubt. i do have one pass, but it's only good for one time entry (including media days...again i'm a :willy: )

i was just so tired and frustrated yesterday with the stuff i had to do and i had to get back to the office so i felt bad cruising through the whole show on company time. i looked around a bit, but didn't make it to the south building where GM is setup.

the anger inside right now is unbearable. :banghead:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Rondosa said:
it's too late!!

ugh i'm such a :brentil:

the show starts today so they'll be locking and roping everything off no doubt. i do have one pass, but it's only good for one time entry (including media days...again i'm a :willy: )

i was just so tired and frustrated yesterday with the stuff i had to do and i had to get back to the office so i felt bad cruising through the whole show on company time. i looked around a bit, but didn't make it to the south building where GM is setup.

the anger inside right now is unbearable. :banghead:
Take the pictures for proof, is worth a try, probably the best time is just before they close the show for the night.
Saturn customer policy is of a friendly experience, I think you will be able to pull it off.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
wow, that's awesome. I wont get to see the Sky let alone sit in one until Oct at the earliest. Stupid car shows not coming to Florida till then. :(

If you go to page one of that article you'll see the red Pontiac too. Looks like the Pursuit GXP ((Pontiac version of the Cobalt SS/ION RL). That front end and dual exhaust look really sweet.

·
Registered
46 Posts
brentil said:
wow, that's awesome. I wont get to see the Sky let alone sit in one until Oct at the earliest. Stupid car shows not coming to Florida till then. :(

If you go to page one of that article you'll see the red Pontiac too. Looks like the Pursuit GXP ((Pontiac version of the Cobalt SS/ION RL). That front end and dual exhaust look really sweet.
there actually won't be a pursuit gxp...the sedan is out and a coupe is coming, but the coupe will only be the equivalent to the cobalt coupe. no supercharged version planned so far (the fact that it's a Canada only thing probably doens't help the S/C cause...).

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Rondosa said:
there actually won't be a pursuit gxp...the sedan is out and a coupe is coming, but the coupe will only be the equivalent to the cobalt coupe. no supercharged version planned so far (the fact that it's a Canada only thing probably doens't help the S/C cause...).
The Pursuit will be released in Mexico soon as the Pontiac G4.

What car is that red one then, it's a Pursuit with dual exhaust and a far more aggresive front facia?

·
Registered
46 Posts
brentil said:
The Pursuit will be released in Mexico soon as the Pontiac G4.

What car is that red one then, it's a Pursuit with dual exhaust and a far more aggresive front facia?

Ya i heard that, about Mexico getting it.

If I'm looking at the pictures correctly, that is a pic of the area of the show which is called "The District" - it's a youth oriented space in the GM display that's got DJs and hopped up GM cars. i think that is just a modified looking Pursuit...not sure exactly what they've done to it.

I'll confirm that when i actually get to the display sometime this week.

kris

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Rondosa said:
Ya i heard that, about Mexico getting it.

If I'm looking at the pictures correctly, that is a pic of the area of the show which is called "The District" - it's a youth oriented space in the GM display that's got DJs and hopped up GM cars. i think that is just a modified looking Pursuit...not sure exactly what they've done to it.

I'll confirm that when i actually get to the display sometime this week.

kris
Ahhh ok. I'm used to the car shows here in Orlando and Tampa where they only show vendor cars, and vendor modified cars so I was expecting it to be some sort of Pontiac official car. Looking at the GM Canada website also shows info on the District 5 which as you mentioned is tuner designed cars, so yeah this is more then likely a tuner car not done by GM.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
brentil said:
Ahhh ok. I'm used to the car shows here in Orlando and Tampa where they only show vendor cars, and vendor modified cars so I was expecting it to be some sort of Pontiac official car. Looking at the GM Canada website also shows info on the District 5 which as you mentioned is tuner designed cars, so yeah this is more then likely a tuner car not done by GM.
Yup, my wife and I were in Orlando last year and decided to go to the Orlando International Auto Show - and had to pay good money to see the exact same cars sitting on dealer lots. Kinda disappointing. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts