Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just heard your Sky will be in tommorow.

Your patience is about to payoff.

Now your all set for the Sky Party show on the July 15th.

Enjoy you are going to love it.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
THAT IS AWESOME... CONGRATS........SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Omg!!! Omg!!!!

Are you serious, Eye?!?! Is it really coming tomorrow?!?!? :willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes you know I tell the truth.

Yes it will be delivered tommorow sometime along with another. Your salesman will call you after it is in and prepped.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
WHOOOO HOOOOOO..LINDA..... FIRST.. BREATHE... BREATHE.... then... jump up and down for a few hours..... THEN..BREATHE AGAIN..... i am so excited for you...... CANT WAIT TO SEE HER.....SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
151 Posts
I know you are about to have a duck...I know I would be. CONGRATULATIONS!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Congrats!!!!

Now....where do you go for that first 18 hour drive!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bugs was going to be delivered at show

But I was told today there will be another delivery for the show.

So those who have never seen a Saturn delivery your in for a treat.

That delivery will have a great cheering section all of us Sky Forum members and the crowd for the Sky Party Show in Downers Grove Illinois

My partner SkyBaby and I have promised surprises for the show and I think everyone is going to be a Little Surprised at how great this day will be.

·
Registered
432 Posts
nscrbug said:
Are you serious, Eye?!?! Is it really coming tomorrow?!?!? :willy: :willy: :willy:
Hope you have it in time to enjoy the weekend. Looking forward to seeing it on the 15th. Congratulations, Linda!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Eye on Sky said:
I just heard your Sky will be in tommorow.

Your patience is about to payoff.

Now your all set for the Sky Party show on the July 15th.

Enjoy you are going to love it.

Your longggggg wait at the rail yard will be over with!! Great news and we all will want to see ya at Downers Grove the 15th....Congrats:cheers:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Thanks everyone!

I will be patiently awaiting the phonecall today. :D Oh, and I most definitely plan on being at the party on the 15th. :thumbs: See you all then!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
No phonecall

Well guys and gals...it's Thursday night and I never got the phonecall from my dealer saying that my Sky came in today. :confused: Oh well...I'm really not all that surprised. I should know by now, not to get my hopes up. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Keep the faith hon, its just around the corner......:D
PS: Try calling them and keep us posted

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Call them tommorow

Linda you call them tommorow, it is prob on the show room floor now. You should no by now that they try to get some floor time with these. You call in the morning I know it will be there. Along with a Blue one. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
agirltrucker said:
Keep the faith hon, its just around the corner......:D
PS: Try calling them and keep us posted
Ya know...I really want to, but I am just SO darn tired of initiating all the communication. I can count on one hand, all the times my dealer has called to give me updates throughout this entire ordeal. I was always the one that drove over there or called them to get info...which btw, was like pulling teeth and usually resulted in nothing. I hate to say this, but I've actually started to lose my enthusiasm over this car. I just want the whole thing to be over with. :rant:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Having gone thru exactly what your are just 2 short months ago I fill for ya sweetie. And to be honest, cried many tears over this car. I know that nothing anyone can say here can help ease the frustration you are filling, but we can all be there to give you encourgament. Just ask Ernest. And poor Skybaby took all my calls, tears and all. Ok baby, now next step will be pictures. Keep us posted, have a wonderful evening despite it all...:)
PS: I too was losing interest in the car, to the point I wanted to give up, but my buddies here gave me a good slap in the face and Im glad they did....

1 - 20 of 41 Posts