Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
met up with Fkeillor at the local dealership yesterday afternoon to drool over his yellow RL!!!!

I had the pleasure of meeting his wife again and daughter.. great people :thumbs:

Thanks to you Fkeillor for taking me along on your first test drive of your Sky!!! This was my first opportunity to ride in an RL and all I have to say is... anyone want my base sky!??!??!!

I thought I would login here this morning and see a thread from Fkeillor but I haven't seen a thing. All that can mean is that he never stopped driving last night!!! Can't blame him a bit.

I will upload the pics I took tonight after work.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Thank You USMC for coming the the birthing of my RL. I'm still smiling. We had a great ride home. Jane can't beleave haw great this car is. She got a big kick out of the people looking and staring at us. Couldn't beleave how much attention Yellow Fever gets.

A couple of my pics. Was having to much fun to take pics so only got a few.

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
met up with Fkeillor at the local dealership yesterday afternoon to drool over his yellow RL!!!!

I had the pleasure of meeting his wife again and daughter.. great people :thumbs:

Thanks to you Fkeillor for taking me along on your first test drive of your Sky!!! This was my first opportunity to ride in an RL and all I have to say is... anyone want my base sky!??!??!!

I thought I would login here this morning and see a thread from Fkeillor but I haven't seen a thing. All that can mean is that he never stopped driving last night!!! Can't blame him a bit.

I will upload the pics I took tonight after work.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't make it there while USMC was there but got there before Fkeillor left. He looked just like all of us that have taken delivery of our Sky's - Smile from ear to ear that never stops! (Good thing that the windshield doesn't retract - our mouths would be full of bugs.)

Hay, USMC, noticed a good looking Silver Pearl in the pictures. Good job of sneeking your ride into the pics.:jester:

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
I didn't make it there while USMC was there but got there before Fkeillor left. He looked just like all of us that have taken delivery of our Sky's - Smile from ear to ear that never stops! (Good thing that the windshield doesn't retract - our mouths would be full of bugs.)

Hay, USMC, noticed a good looking Silver Pearl in the pictures. Good job of sneeking your ride into the pics.:jester:
gayeager thanks for coming out on Sunday. It was a surprise to see you and the wife there.
Could you email me the pictures you took on Sunday. Would like to add them to Yellow Fever scrap book. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Jane can't beleave haw great this car is. She got a big kick out of the people looking and staring at us. Couldn't beleave how much attention Yellow Fever gets.

Yup that Yellow is a head turner:thumbs: I love when people stare at my Yellow Sky, Enjoy the ride I know I do.:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts