Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is your Constraint Report for the TPP (Target Production Period) of 10/2 ==> 10/8.

• ZMG67 - SKY RedLine - 223 Available Nationally (95%)
  • MM5 - Manual Transmission - Not Constrained This Week
    [*]N87 - Painted Wheels - 0 Available Nationally (0%)

This brings the SKY RedLine to 726 Nationally.

ANOTHER WEEK AND WE STILL DID NOT GET ONE THIS EITHER!!!!!! :banghead: :mad: :nono: :brentil: :banghead: :mad: :eek:

Regards,

:eek: BA :eek:

·
Registered
653 Posts
Wow....223. Coolness.

Man, I can't believe you're area still has not received an allocation either yet. Haven't checked with our sales guy yet today, but last I talked to him, he said our whole Region has been excluded so far. All I can say, is that when we finally get allocations we'd better get at least 2, and they better move through quickly. I keep being told that they do this to try and have the cars arrive around the same time across the country, but at this point, I'm calling BS on that line of thinking. Grrr. We really want ours before Thanksgiving!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Thanks for the update SKY Spy...we always look forward to Thursday's report.:)

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
thanks sky spy

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hope our little dealership can snag an allocation now that the production numbers are looking better...:thumbs: Thanks for the update SKY Spy..:) :) :)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Thanks. Your efforts are really appreciated. Thursday is a great day....:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Here is your Constraint Report for the TPP (Target Production Period) of 10/2 ==> 10/8.
  • ZMG67 - SKY RedLine - 223 Available Nationally (95%)
  • MM5 - Manual Transmission - Not Constrained This Week
    [*]N87 - Painted Wheels - 0 Available Nationally (0%)
This brings the SKY RedLine to 726 Nationally.

ANOTHER WEEK AND WE STILL DID NOT GET ONE THIS EITHER!!!!!! :banghead: :mad: :nono: :brentil: :banghead: :mad: :eek:

Regards,

:eek: BA :eek:
I GOT THE CALL!!!!

WOO HOO!!!

:thumbs:

Thanks for the updates SKY Spy!

·
Registered
153 Posts
"I GOT THE CALL!!!!

WOO HOO!!!

Spag"

They are going to build yours to keep you from getting arrested for "stalking" the parking lot...:lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers: :thumbs: :jester:

·
Registered
653 Posts
I GOT THE CALL!!!!

WOO HOO!!!

:thumbs:

Thanks for the updates SKY Spy!
Awesome!! Maybe I need to call my salesguy later. Congrats!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Awesome!! Maybe I need to call my salesguy later. Congrats!
Sometime between Last thrusday and this thursday I went to code 3000. Does this mean that my TTP is either 10/01-10/08 or 9/25-9/30

Thank you Sky Spy!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Sometime between Last thrusday and this thursday I went to code 3000.
About damned time. The race is on now, buddy, for the first West Coasters!

·
Registered
540 Posts
"I GOT THE CALL!!!!

WOO HOO!!!

Spag"

They are going to build yours to keep you from getting arrested for "stalking" the parking lot...:lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers: :thumbs: :jester:

Poor Spag.......he has made the FBI, CIA, and Homeland Security watch list as a potential GM plant terrorist :jester: We love you for doing our stalking for us Spag !!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Poor Spag.......he has made the FBI, CIA, and Homeland Security watch list as a potential GM plant terrorist :jester: We love you for doing our stalking for us Spag !!!!!!!!!
Spag said:
"I GOT THE CALL!!!!

WOO HOO!!!

Spag"
LOL... Funny thing is... I'm there less than quite a few other people from here!!!

I just always happen to have a fully charged camera and empty memory card!

It's more exciting to see the cars driving around in the neighborhood - usually a lot of them are running up around the 7-11! Once I saw that, I started to take my camera so I could get a good shot for my parents to see what all of us are obsessing about!

:D

PS -> the people at the plant know we are friendly - If I see someone I wave and they usually wave back with a big grin on their face. They know that they are working on cars to be proud of!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts