Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is your Constraint Report for the TPP (Target Production Period) of 10/23 ==> 10/29.

Same exact thing as last week!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

• ZMG67 - SKY RedLine - 0 Available Nationally (0%)
  • N87 - Painted Wheels - 0 Available Nationally (0%)

As you all can see, NO REDLINE's are available NATIONALLY.

This KEEPS the SKY RedLine to 726 Nationally.

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
225 Posts
this is getting ridiculous. why do they not want to make some money? you'd think with GM being in business to make money that they would try a little bit harder to fill these orders. at this rate i'll never get my car!!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
this is getting ridiculous. why do they not want to make some money? you'd think with GM being in business to make money that they would try a little bit harder to fill these orders. at this rate i'll never get my car!!!
While it is frustrating seeing the zero each week lately, I can't fault them for assuring they have no issues before they ramp the production back up. I would much prefer I get it with no issues, than to get it sooner, and have it spend the time at the dealership getting fixed.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Thanks for the update SKY Spy.:thumbs:

·
Registered
129 Posts
redline

Does this mean that for us that have just recently placed our order, maybe a few weeks ago, that if they hold off production for much longer that we may end up with 08' models or have the new features?

Regards,
Stephen

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Thanks Sky Spy for your efforts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Thanks once again for your update. Its appreciated.:cheers:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Question: For those in the know.

Question: For those in the know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all the recent constraints on the RedLine option. How will this affect those of us who have ordered the Base Sky? Will they be building more of them and some even ahead of schedule? Any information would be appreciated.
MP3 monsoon 1 disc player
limited slip
18" chrome wheels
absolutely manual

·
Registered
637 Posts

They do want to make some money....they're just holding off 'til they can make the excuse that "well...due to unforseen issues we won't be producing any more 2007 redlines...then they'll announce the new 2008 redlines and increase the price.":brentil: Just speculation.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
820 Posts
Here is your Constraint Report for the TPP (Target Production Period) of 10/23 ==> 10/29.

Same exact thing as last week!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

• ZMG67 - SKY RedLine - 0 Available Nationally (0%)
  • N87 - Painted Wheels - 0 Available Nationally (0%)

As you all can see, NO REDLINE's are available NATIONALLY.

This KEEPS the SKY RedLine to 726 Nationally.

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:
Sky Spy, have you gotten a RL allocation yet? I'm just curious, because I have been first in line at the ONLY satun in my city and we were first to get the base sky, but have not seen a RL yet.....:confused:

·
Registered
607 Posts
Thanks Sky Spy!

At this rate, it won't make it here for Christmas even. Drats! :banghead:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sky Spy, have you gotten a RL allocation yet? I'm just curious, because I have been first in line at the ONLY satun in my city and we were first to get the base sky, but have not seen a RL yet.....:confused:
Nope... No RedLine Allocation as of yet!!! :banghead: :mad: :brentil:

Regards,

BA...

·
Registered
444 Posts
Thanks Sky Spy!:thumbs:

We appreciate your efforts and inside knowledge!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
:) Personnally, I am glad GM is serious about delivering a solid well built vehicle. It certainly backs up their public relations efforts and I think will draw many people like us in this forum to purchase other GM vehicles now and in the future.

However, how many of us members have received a call from their Saturn dealer informing them of delays, improvements or a simple 'hello'?
This basic human courtesy would be in line with the great customer service Saturn claims they are famous for.

GM quality is an upward curve and customer service generally is flat to negative. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Does this mean that for us that have just recently placed our order, maybe a few weeks ago, that if they hold off production for much longer that we may end up with 08' models or have the new features?

Regards,
Stephen
2008 model don't go into production untill around june 26, 2007. There is plenty of time left. As long as your not number 8 on the list.

·
Registered
637 Posts
:) Personnally, I am glad GM is serious about delivering a solid well built vehicle. It certainly backs up their public relations efforts and I think will draw many people like us in this forum to purchase other GM vehicles now and in the future.

However, how many of us members have received a call from their Saturn dealer informing them of delays, improvements or a simple 'hello'?
This basic human courtesy would be in line with the great customer service Saturn claims they are famous for.

GM quality is an upward curve and customer service generally is flat to negative. :rolleyes:

I would hate to get a call from my sales guy just to say hi...I don't want my hopes to get crushed when he tells me that, I'm sorry it hasn't been ordered this week.:rolleyes: Thanks to SkySpy I won't be harrassing him unecessarily every week.:thumbs: :jester:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts

Chances are you'd have to call your dealer and tell HIM the info, based on what we've learned over teh last year or so.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts