Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is your Constraint Report for the TPP (Target Production Period) of 10/30 ==> 11/5.

• ZMG67 - SKY RedLine - 0 Available Nationally (0%)
  • N87 - Painted Wheels - 0 Available Nationally (0%)

As you all can see, NO REDLINE's are available NATIONALLY.

This KEEPS the SKY RedLine to 726 Nationally.

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
225 Posts
I thought redline production was supposed to start up again the first week of Novemeber, this is getting ridiculous!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Till they are sure with the fixes the TPP will show 0

·
Registered
653 Posts
Sigh.....I'm beginning to wonder if when we finally do get an allocation, perhaps we should ask if our salesguy will let us pass on it for now and wait for an allocation that will give us delivery early in the Spring.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Sigh.....I'm beginning to wonder if when we finally do get an allocation, perhaps we should ask if our salesguy will let us pass on it for now and wait for an allocation that will give us delivery early in the Spring.
I thought about that, but I'm not taking my chances! What if they don't get any more allocations until the 2008 model.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Here is your Constraint Report for the TPP (Target Production Period) of 10/30 ==> 11/5.

• ZMG67 - SKY RedLine - 0 Available Nationally (0%)
  • N87 - Painted Wheels - 0 Available Nationally (0%)

As you all can see, NO REDLINE's are available NATIONALLY.

This KEEPS the SKY RedLine to 726 Nationally.

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:
Hi,
If it's 726 for the Sky is the number of GXPs delivered known also? First I've heard of how many got away!:lol:

·
Registered
637 Posts
I'm getting closer and closer to getting my deposit back and buying a 350Z:rolleyes: .... flame on!!!

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
maybe I should buy that redline on ebay not my color BUT

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
sky spy thanks for the info, unlike some I appreciate the time and effort to get this info to everyone in a timely manner. I have been waiting for months I am not gonna sweat the small inconviences in life, and a small delay is no big deal :cheers:

·
Registered
653 Posts
I'm getting closer and closer to getting my deposit back and buying a 350Z:rolleyes: .... flame on!!!
A 350Z! Ugh....IMO anyways. Nobody turns their head to look at a Z anymore.

·
Registered
69 Posts
sky spy - thanks and to the malcontents, move on. What's great about america is you get to "vote with your feet"!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Boy am I glad I read this forum ... since my dealer never calls me with information. :rolleyes:

I would be sitting on my thumb wondering what the heck is going on. :confused:

Gee, I might even think he either lost my paper work or was supposively jumping others in front of my order cause he has read some of my "he never calls me" threads. :willy:

So now that I know "0" Red Lines will be available nationally ... I will take a deep breath, rise up off my thumb and go make a cup of coffee.

Thanks Sky Spy for doing the job all our dealers should be doing ... "keeping us customers informed". :thumbs: l

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
I'm considering ordering a R/L--Don't care when she gets in, but I am considering it--:cool: I'll wait for hell to freeze over before I back out of it when and infen I plop down a deposit--:D :thumbs: Will be discussing it with my better half--

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
<blushing>

Thanks for the kind words... I do what I can!!! :thumbs:

Regards,

BA...

·
Registered
323 Posts
How about a loaded base Sky with the following:

aftermarket exhaust ($400 single Magnaflow)
single or dual CAI ($300 or $400)
big bore throttle body ($175 after exchange)
shorty headers ($400)
high flow cat. conv. ($225)
ECM retune ($400)
TOTAL $2,000

It will get you looks for the deeper sound it makes and will be one-of-a-kind even next to a Redline. What's 20-30 HP less when you can have it sooner (and pay less insurance).

Just a thought...

·
Registered
145 Posts
Got nothing to do but wait. Come spring time if there's still no movement I'll just take that 30k and buy a bigger boat.

GM hit a homerun with this car but they sure struck out with the roll out.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi,
If it's 726 for the Sky is the number of GXPs delivered known also? First I've heard of how many got away!:lol:
Keep in mind that the constraint report is the number SCHEDULED to build. Looking at the production numbers that someone else posted, it looks like the had a large number of redlines scheduled but did not build.

·
Registered
637 Posts
How about a loaded base Sky with the following:

aftermarket exhaust ($400 single Magnaflow)
single or dual CAI ($300 or $400)
big bore throttle body ($175 after exchange)
shorty headers ($400)
high flow cat. conv. ($225)
ECM retune ($400)
TOTAL $2,000

It will get you looks for the deeper sound it makes and will be one-of-a-kind even next to a Redline. What's 20-30 HP less when you can have it sooner (and pay less insurance).

Just a thought...
That's definately a thought Roadie...thanks for a constructive alternative:thumbs: ...I'm just starting to get concerned about the whole "buying the first model year of a car" thing.:rolleyes: ... I can't tell you how many times I've heard that from all sorts of people.

I love the looks of the Sky and I do see 350Z's all the time. To be honest, the hard top 350s look better than the convertible ones, but I've wanted a convertable car for soooo long...the weather is so beautiful year round where I live, that it's a shame not to have one. I'm really just wanting something that's fun to drive. I often don't even listen to music because I'm so focused on driving... it really is a true love of mine and I know it would be that much better with the Redline...I'm just getting so frustrated over this whole experience...when I put down my deposit, the sales manager said I'd have my car by September...now I'm number two on the list and I'm concerned that I'll be getting a car that is going to have ongoing problems. At this rate I won't even get the car by the end of the year.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
I thought redline production was supposed to start up again the first week of Novemeber, this is getting ridiculous!
I gotta ask an ignorant question...

I am sitting at 3000, as I was scheduled to be built before the Red Line Shut-Down. (My SKY guy is on vacation, so I don't know if I have moved back into 3400...) But I gotta think that all of us that got kicked back to 3000 are going to be built before the floodgates are opened for new allocations. Sooooo... As a result...

Just because there are no ALLOCATIONS for a given week, that doesn't mean that there are not going to be any BUILT on that week. After all, I already got my allocation - along with so many others - and they gotta start by building our cars already allocated before they start sending out new allocations.

So - no allocations in the constraint report does not necessarily mean that none will be built that week since they first have to clear the backlog of previous allocations...

Right?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts