Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is your Constraint Report for the TPP (Target Production Period) of 10/9 ==> 10/15.

• ZMG67 - SKY RedLine - 0 Available Nationally (0%)
  • MM5 - Manual Transmission - Not Constrained
    [*]N87 - Painted Wheels - 0 Available Nationally (0%)

This KEEPS the SKY RedLine to 726 Nationally.

No Allocation for ANY SKYs for us this week either. :banghead: :mad: :nono: :brentil: :banghead: :mad: :eek: I will know next week if we are getting any SKYs on next Thursday's Allocation... :rolleyes:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
246 Posts
:banghead: :banghead:

enough said.

·
Registered
410 Posts
What is happening in Wilmington?? I'm confused now. I was under in impression that the "gates were open " Did something happen with the vendors? is there a strike we don't know about? Do they have enough transports available? I'm lost here:banghead: :willy: :banghead: :willy:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Thanks SKY Spy....you always come through.:thumbs:

·
Registered
820 Posts
Thanks Sky Spy, whether it be rain or shine, we appreciate your help!

·
Registered
820 Posts
What is happening in Wilmington?? I'm confused now. I was under in impression that the "gates were open " Did something happen with the vendors? is there a strike we don't know about? Do they have enough transports available? I'm lost here:banghead: :willy: :banghead: :willy:
I'm with you. What it going on? Here I'm thinking this will be the week because they are releasing so many RLs, now this.....this roller coaster is making me nausious....:confused:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Sky Spy: We always appreciate your help on this report...

0!!!:banghead: :mad: :nono: :confused: :willy:

Wow! Suddenly, any Sky RL's out there just took a huge jump in value...

And for the Black RL for sale.... it will probably be sold by days end now!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Found some issues in turbos...details murky...

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
sky spy your time and efforts greatly appreciated; no if only the higher ups at Saturn were just as efficient at communicating!

·
Registered
96 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
rumor has it at least a two week hold by my sources...

·
Registered
197 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
What does this do for RLs that were suppose to be built this week and ones in the future? If you had a build date the first week of Oct, would this push your build date by two weeks?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
What does this do for RLs that were suppose to be built this week and ones in the future? If you had a build date the first week of Oct, would this push your build date by two weeks?
Worse. I went from 3400 to 3000, and a scheduled delivery date of 10/1 to 10/22...

So, in my case, at least, it was THREE weeks.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I want my RedLine when it's right. I would rather they get the bugs worked out so once I get it I can keep it. Can you imagine waiting so long, getting your RL for a few weeks and then having to take it back in for a recall while everyone else is taking theirs in on the same recall? Talk about a wait. Patience!!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
277 Posts
From my sources this affects the RLs Daewoo? and Opel only so it should open the flood gates for GXPs

·
Registered
653 Posts
:( :( :(

Bummer. I mean, if there's a problem, by all means, let's get it fixed.

But this is extremely disappointing seeing as how they allocated so many last week. I was really hoping our dealer would finally stop getting passed over this week. :(

Still NO ALLOCATIONS for a Redline at my dealer AT ALL. I think they're more frustrated then we are.

·
Registered
653 Posts
From my sources this affects the RLs Daewoo? and Opel only so it should open the flood gates for GXPs
How's that possible? If it's an issue with the turbo, it should affect them all. Must be something else.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts